"If you knew me personally "

by caliber 27 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

If you knew me personally..".. fill in your answer or comment about yourself.. your chance to explain or enlighten people about the real you !

I would say of myself... regardless of my strong beliefs or feelings on things I can not hurt peoples feelings I love kindness , true connection , peace and peace of mind are everything to me... no cruelty even to animals. I have a very small group of friends

not because I don't care but only because I find peace and rest upon inward reflection !

Complicated emotions and interaction with some people can rob you of peace.

If comfort and compassion are what you seek I'll be there... those on a mission to seek

and destroy or to feather their own nest bother me !

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

If you knew me personally... you'd see how frickin' awesome I truly am. And you'd be fat. I likes to feed people.

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ bluecanary!

So... um... what kinds of food?

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Yes.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Sorry, my boyfriend does that all the time. Drives me nuts.

All kinds of food. But especially desserts.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If you knew me personally, I'd be blue canary's friend:) And you would tell me to get my nose out of the book! And if you LIKED me, we'd go see a movie. About food. Or books. Or George Clooney.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yes.

Hee hee hee! No need to apologize. I found it funny! Desserts are yummy. My question was more if you had a specialty or if you love to make anything. Food is a universal language I find.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you knew me personally..

You`d know my dogs not dead..He just looks that way,because of all the stitches..

I`m much taller in person..

And..

I don`t care who is whistling,I just want them to stop it!..

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If you knew me personally.....

I've been told a few times in my life that I intimidate people. It makes me very sad that that is the first impression I give.

But those who know me know that I am a very good friend, I care very deeply about others, I will do almost anything for almost anybody (I'm not a doormat.)

I read all kinds of books, and like Blue, I love to cook, so I often read cookbooks.

I am also a pretty good flamenco dancer.

• caliber
    caliber

And you'd be fat. I likes to feed people
    hee hee hee ...

they do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach

....... it appears everyone here believes cooking really gets friendships cookin'.. that's cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit