Today is my baby boy's birthday

by mrsjones5 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Joshua turns six today. Seems just like yesterday he was born. We went to see Kung Fu Panda which he highly enjoyed, was kinda hard for him to keep seated but it was fun. I got a birthday cake with black and white puppies on it. Now I just have to get the candles. I'll take pics and post it on Facebook. If anyone wants to see the pics just pm me.

Josie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy Birthday little Joshua.... ^6 years old WHEW!!!!
    A really big boy!!!I want to see your picture (((HUG)))

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Well happy birthday to your baby boy!!!!

• outofservice
    outofservice

Happy Birthday Joshua. You are so lucky your Mom is out of the "cult" and you can have a normal happy life.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Awww, 6 is such a sweet age. I remember when my son was 6. They grow up so fast!

Happy Birthday, Joshua!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Happy Birthday little man!

• flipper
    flipper

Happy Birthday Joshua ! from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper ! Hope you enjoyed " Kung Fu Panda ! " The San Fransisco Giants baseball's team has their best hitter Pablo Sandoval and they nickname HIM " Kung Fu Panda " . LOL! A great baseball player ! See you folks soon ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Josh,

Happy Birthday! I want to read more of your "stories" [of course, when Mom's away from the computer!]

Love,

CoCo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Joshua happily reports that his cake was great (I've had to stop him a few times from poking and licking the frosting). I've taken pics and will have them up on my Facebook page by tomorrow.

Today was a good day.

Josie

• beksbks
    beksbks

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!! I'm sorry I missed it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit