"Clinton in North Korea" Conspiracy

by daniel-p 13 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

In the spirit of WAC, african GB member, and lovable wack-jobs everywhere, WTF is up with the image below? As of 7:20AM Pacific time, this image was on the front page of CNN.com:

Look at "Clinton's" body, then look at his head. His head is about 50% smaller than it should be.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Possible explanations abound. Among them, the North Koreans abducted Clinton and replaced him with a robot. OR, the US actually sent the Clinton-robot to North Korea.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I see what you're saying. I think it might be an illusion caused by that guy standing behind him though. N Korea would never submit photoshopped pictures to the media.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Here's another photo fromt he same story, proving it's not just an illusion:

Why does he have shock-white hair in this photgraph, as well as only a moderately receding hairline? In the first photo, his hair is receding around the sides much more prominently. It looks like they couldn't get the robot's wig on right.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    His head is about 50% smaller than it should be.

I recall that's one of the unique characteristics that Monica Lewinski also noted.

Rub a Dub

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

lol rubadub

• I quit!
    I quit!

If Kim Jong Il was in the picture Clintons head would have looked even smaller.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Nice one rubadub

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol rubadub

Funny, my body always looks bigger than it really is in pictures too!!!!!

Both photos you showed, the actual video was seen on TV today.

purps

• Quentin
    Quentin

There not photoshopped....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit