Where did the Watchtower Org learn its Mind Control techniques ?

by wobble 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Hebrews 4:11-13 certainly is revealing. It is recorded for us as follows:— 11 Let us therefore do our utmost to enter into that rest, for fear anyone should fall in the same pattern of disobedience. 12 For the word of God is alive and exerts power [Literally, "energetic." Greek, e·ner·ges´.] and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern [Literally, "judger." Greek, kri·ti·kos´.] thoughts and intentions [Literally, "mental inclinations."] of [the] heart. 13 And there is not a creation that is not manifest to his sight, but all things are naked and openly exposed to the eyes of him whith whom we have an accounting.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

good text spike! The GB in their delusion of their self-proclaimed status awaits a scary day spoken of in verse 13.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Isaac feels that Hebrews 4:13 speaks of a scary day; the GB and I and many others are looking forward to that awesome day, which will show Jehovah as the True God and the One with the power to fulfill this scripture, on behalf of his loyal ones.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I do not consider it a scary day Spike. I feel it would be a scary day though for a false prophet. Don'tcha think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit