2 +2 = 1 (JW CULT MENTALITY)

by minimus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm always amazed that Witnesses can see the logic of a matter UNTIL you make a point about them!

They'll say that Jehovah God loves us. They say we should act like Christ and extend love to everyone. They say children, even grown ones should "honor their parents"---but all such reasoning goes out the window if they decide to shun you even if you're disfellowshipped.

A "true Christian" must abstain from blood no matter what---the Bible says so clearly. JWs would die for that understanding of that verse as many have. BUT if a Watchtower article simply changes the policy or understanding of that scripture, Witnesses will simply support it. They will take certain blood components but now not whole blood. They actually need a list of which blood components are acceptable and which are prohibited. This is biblically sound???

Witnesses will point the finger towards persons who abuse kids like some Catholic priests but they stop their criticisms when their elders or members do the exact same thing. Somehow they'll excuse it!

They make no logical sense.

• Satanus
    Satanus

1+3=1, too.

S

• minimus
    minimus

Profound.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cuz i'm shmart.

S

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Before I was outed as an elder, I had a debate with the body of elders and the CO about the whole blood policy. It was ridiculous. There were 10 men there and I asked the simple question "where do blood fractions come from?" it took over a minute of looking to each of these men who I had known for a long time before one finally answered, "from the blood supply". I later asked one of the men who I considered my friend why he didn't answer and he said, (and this is no sh!t) "because I wasn't sure".

This was an elder who was supposed to give the rank and file support in these matters. After hearing him say that I'm sure others weren't sure either.

Then I sent the society a letter with the same questions and they replied after about 2 months that after blood is broken down, it is no longer blood any more so that is why it is conscience matter.

In my objection in the letter about using the fractions taken from the public blood supply they responded, "we cannot control the general public as to how they use blood"

LD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

A "true Christian" must abstain from blood no matter what---the Bible says so clearly. JWs would die for that understanding of that verse as many have. BUT if a Watchtower article simply changes the policy or understanding of that scripture, Witnesses will simply support it. They will take certain blood components but now not whole blood. They actually need a list of which blood components are acceptable and which are prohibited. This is biblically sound???

This is really the one that got me, and the fact that we cannot give blood..........we will reap the benefit of what others give but do not contribute ourselves.

purps

• minimus
    minimus

If you have alcohol and "break it down" is it suddenly no longer alcohol?

• minimus
    minimus

When you boil water and it produces steam, there was never any water in the first place?

Once you eat blood sausage and then it turns into feces, you didn't eat blood after all???

• magoo
    magoo

......if you seperate the scotch from the water & drink only the scotch......do you still get a buzz.......

magoo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Once you get on to a WBT$ topic with a JW..

Thier brain go`s onto Automatic WBT$ Pilot..

1+9+ an apple= What ever the WBT$ says it is!..

Had a chat with family last night..

Finally gave up..

........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit