Post a U-tube of your Favorite Songs from Music groups or Singers

by flipper 454 Replies latest social entertainment

• four candles
    four candles

Robben Ford is an excellent blues guitarist!!!

I need a tutorial as to how to post you tube clips so they come out like that,no matter which buttons I press it never seems to work. How about it folks??? Thanks.

• hamilcarr
  • flipper
    flipper

FOUR CANDLES- O.K. Let me explain how to post u-tubes . You put your clicker on this JWN thread where you want to post a u-tube . Then open another internet box in your blue bottom area . Go to Google. Type U-tube, the name of the group, then the song you want. It will come up . Click on the song to play th u-tube. At the top of the screen, VERY top on your information bar, take your arrow there and RIGHT CLICK on the bar. It will turn blue. You will see it say paste, or cut, and other stuff. Left click on CUT ! You will see your information disappear and it will be transferring to the JWN thread. Go back to the other internet site to this thread where your clicker is flashingwhere you want to post it. Notice over to the left where the blue scissors are ? go to the 3RD thingon the right. It will say PASTE when you put your arrow there. CLICK THAT. A thing will come up that says " accept " or something like that. CLICK ACCEPT . Then the blue website will show the lettering on your screen for the u-tube. Then hit the submit button and the U-tube should show up in all it's glory. If you have any problems PM me and I'll guide you on the telephone if you'd like

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks Flipper I didn't know that either. There's no stopping me now.

• four candles
  • four candles
  • four candles
    four candles

Bugger!!!!!!

• four candles
  • cantleave
  • cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit