Another JW Caught in the Act

by jamiebowers 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamiebowers
  • MadGiant
    MadGiant

Man jailed for sex attack on woman, 89

Published Date: 31 July 2009

A Wigan pensioner was sexually attacked in her own home by a man pretending to be a trainee doctor.

The 89-year-old woman was brutally assaulted by a man who regularly delivered her medication to her flat in Ashton.

Daniel Simonetti, a Jehovah's Witness, let himself into the old lady's home uninvited at 4.30pm on March 11 this year and, without bringing her medication, locked the door of her Ashton home and molested her.

Liverpool Crown Court heard that Simonetti, 31, had indecently assaulted a four-year-old girl 13 years ago. He never appeared in court over that, as the police gave him a caution.

Jailing Simonetti indefinitely, Judge John Roberts branded him "dangerous to vulnerable females" and said he found it remarkable that he was not prosecuted for the first offence.

Judge Roberts said that Simonetti had caused the pensioner "immense pain" during the serious sexual assault.

He imposed an indeterminate sentence and ordered him to serve at least three years but warned it would be up to the Parole Board to decide when and if he should be released. He also ordered him to sign on the Sex Offenders Register for life.

Keith Sutton, prosecuting, said: "He said he had come to take urine and was a trainee doctor." He carried out a serious sexual assault, causing his victim to cry out.

Mr Sutton said: "Simonetti pretended to talk to a medic on his phone and then went into her bathroom. He came out after a few minutes and then returned to the bathroom locking the door."

A neighbouring friend called at the flat and found the door locked. Simonetti let her in and he talked to them both before leaving, said Mr Sutton.

After the victim said what happened, the police were called and she was medically examined. She was found to have bruises and swelling.
    Simonetti was arrested two days later. Simonetti, of Roper Street, St Helens, denied rape, which was dropped, but admitted assault by penetration. He has no previous convictions.

Defence barrister Paul Treble said Simonetti, who is deaf, was contrite and regretful. Mr Treble said: "He accepts it was a terrible offence."

The full article contains 370 words and appears in Wigan Evening Post newspaper.

Page 1 of 1

• Last Updated: 31 July 2009 9:27 AM
    • Source: Wigan Evening Post
  • White Dove
    White Dove

Assault by penetration IS rape! Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. See why I hate the 'F' word so much?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. See why I hate the 'F' word so much?

Is that how the "F" word came about?

• megs
    megs

No... that is not where it came from, that's an urban myth...

Back to the topic... Why on earth would a "warning" be given for assaulting a child?!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Back to the topic... Why on earth would a "warning" be given for assaulting a child?!

That's exactly whatI was wondering...possibly parent unwilling to alow the child to testify or the child was too traumatized to testify?

• flipper
    flipper

JAMIEBOWERS- Thanks for posting this ! this is totally gross ! This guy said he was " contrite and regretful " ?? He'd regret the day he was born if they let me at him ! That is some sick $hit ! A poor old lady getting taken advantage of and sexually molested- they should throw the book at this guy and lock the door and throw away the key ! Is it any wonder to any of us why this guy got a reprieve before ? I think we all know. It's the " JW child molester teflon syndrome " . I need to finish my 2nd glass of Merlot wine or I'll completely climb into the computer and strangle this guy myself ! Gotta go BBQ anyway ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• megs
    megs

I'd hold him down for you mr. f... the man has committed absolutely unforgiveable crimes... There is no lower than those who would prey on children and the elderly.

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

Jehovah's witnesses don't go to war and kill other witnesses, they are too busy raping helpless elderly women. if only the whole world was like the witnesses, it would be a better place

Lily

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

"Why on earth would a "warning" be given for assaulting a child?"

Could it be because they couldn’t find TWO WITNESSES?

KT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit