"the Truth". So many changes prove they never had it.

by lurk3r 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I thought about this back in the 90"s. I was pissed off at the change. One of my business partners is a piece of shit elder. He stated that he always new about the change. (Generations)

Well partner #2 who was not a JW asked about this. I stated that if this was his opinion b4, then he was an apposate. But now that this is current thinking he is now a pawn. It got back to elder partner and he was screaming slander. I said whatever and it died there.

Bottom line is the guys towing the line in the 80"s are apostates by the 90"s

• Farkel
    Farkel

son of whatever,

:The heart Bible is treacherous as many people are led by torn emotions,lack of family values, broken homes, poverty, hunger, and all that is written practiced and promoted in the bible.

Farkel

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Lurk3r,

99% of what they were teaching as being from "God himself", is now null and void. If you were to go preach what was preached back then as truth, you would be disfellowshipped for apostacy.

Now.....what is wrong with that picture??

Rememeber, Gods word says he "does NOT change". So if it changes, its is not from him. If not from him then who from??? The Devil???!!

Light can get brighter, but it cannot go in completely opposite direction into darkness, and be light from God.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Heaven
    Heaven

The light is getting brighter, we live in an age of solar power, all is being revealed now that we don’t live by candlelight.

I'm personally waiting for the super nova myself.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

lurk3r,

The changes didn't bother me about the resurrection. I figured the individuals did the best they could.

What I couldn't figure out was why Jehovah couldn't get better inspiration to the folks in Brooklyn. I found the need for changes to be embarrassing. And most clearly the change in "generation" wasn't some "new light" or refined understanding at all. No, time had just proved them WRONG. After 80 years from 1914, it wasn't a "refinement", it was exposed lies that MUST be changed. All that preaching about the 1914 generation was pure rubbish... which is still in the "reasoning" book.

But it isn't about divine inspiration or spirit guiding, it's just selling litteratrash. If the "truth book" really was the truth book, it never would have needed to be replaced. The dubs would still be offering it d2d. But it had to be replaced. Then the successor replaced, etc.

Back to your original comment about the resurrection, I suppose all the errors would explain why they've never reached 144,000 anointed after 2000 years. They were all wrong and didn't have the truth in the first century through the 20th century, right through the latest "generation" change. So, the number of filled spots in heaven would be zero since no humans have the final, ultimate truth making them worthy of "calling".

B the X

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Back to your original comment about the resurrection, I suppose all the errors would explain why they've never reached 144,000 anointed after 2000 years. They were all wrong and didn't have the truth in the first century through the 20th century, right through the latest "generation" change. So, the number of filled spots in heaven would be zero since no humans have the final, ultimate truth making them worthy of "calling".
    Thw book of Revelations only mentions the 12 apostles as pillars in the Kingdom, and no one else enters into heaven. Where does it even say that 144,000 humans enter into heaven? 42 years is a generation. You can calculate this at Matthew 1:17

17 So there were 14 generations from Abraham to David. There were 14 from David until the Jewish people were forced to go away to Babylon. And there were 14 from that time to the Christ.

You will find the point to calculate from would be 587-588 B.C.E. and it will fit just perfectly to the birth of Jesus Christ.

T.F.D.S.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Son of Man",

My comments weren't directed to you.

My comments were addressed to lurk3r.

I'm not interested in your religion. Go preach to the neighbors.

B the X

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

"Son of Man",

My comments weren't directed to you.

My comments were addressed to lurk3r.

I'm not interested in your religion. Go preach to the neighbors.

B the X

Who are you to thinkyou are able to tell me what to do?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Son of Man

Imagine you were at Billy's door and he told you face to face what he put in his reply. Very simply to understand that he's not really telling you what to do. Just where else to do it.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Son of Man

Imagine you were at Billy's door and he told you face to face what he put in his reply. Very simply to understand that he's not really telling you what to do. Just where else to do it.

Hypothetical situations do not exist in my realm, it is what it is. Anyone can post a reply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit