Was Man A Failed Creation Or...?

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Was mankind YHWS's failed creation or were we simply never officially given His blessing from day one?

I mean that at the end of each creative day the Creator looked back upon the work of that day and said that, "It was good". All except for the day that man was created. It seems that after making Adamn and Evil He never said, "It is Good." So either we are His failure or we were just incomplete and are in the process of reaching perfection.....

Your thoughts?

• journey-on
    journey-on

I think the Creator was pure consciousness that sought to create creation and experience its form and function. Just as you create your work mentally first with the idea, then design it on paper, then build it literally on the physical plane, I think everything is just as it should be and is evolving just as planned. It's all perfect as God is perfect.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I call it the "greatest experiment gone wrong."

Terribly wrong.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Some say it was "the fallen angels" who created us.

After all, the scriptures say "Man has become like us, knowing good and bad.."

So, obviously there was more than one creator.

Oh, I know WT says it's god talking to his pre-incarnated son....but again, that is speculation. No concrete proof.

Some say that the heat of our bodies are the element given to us by these "angels", the firey seraphim. The fire being the heat in our bodies, the hot blood, the warm breath.

Are we a failed creation? Well, it didn't turn out like they expected.

We were supposed to be mindless slaves, perhaps. But when Eve shook those peaches on the wrong tree, and mated with an angel, humans ended up with too much angel DNA....

Now...the trick is to try to return humans to the mindless condition that was intended for them.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Man was not a failed creation.

It was the God man created who was a failure.

Farkel

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Farkel

Love that statement so much. Don't be all YHWH-like though, keeping my sorry @$$ out of the promised JWN land, if I use it elsewhere without crediting you.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

The name YHWH does not appear in the creation story of Genesis 1.

Have you ever wondered why the name YHWH does not appear until the second account of creation (Genesis 2)?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Honestly I feel that jehovah looks at mankind and says: What the hell was I thinking?

• steve2
    steve2

Be brave, take a deep breath and ask a more relevant question, "Was God a Failed Creator?"

Watch out for purposely directed lightning strikes.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We have not finished evolving (being created) yet, so it is premature to decide whether, or not, we are a failed creation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit