I was invited to the Kingdom Hall and nobody greeted after five meetings

by Trailer Park Pioneer 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sometimes I think this particular phenomenon is due to the fear that an unfamiliar face might actually be a DFed person or an apostate.
  • Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

Who is replying to the Pro JW side on yahoo, are they counting it as time and was the hillbilly the only one who was honest enough to admit JWs have problems showing concern for new people walking in their doors? Why are they inviting people over to their Kingdom Halls if they can't service the correctly? 

The witnesses on Yahoo are taking after their leaders, it's not a lie unless someone video tapes JWs are not friendly.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's standard protocol to avoid those people who have been absent regardless of why. 

In ANY congregation you will usually find the different set of crews:

1. Ass Kissing Crew

2. Gossip Crew

3. Spiritual Crew

4. Hateful Crew

5. Backstabbing Crew

6. Snobby Crew

In the end, they are all cut from the same stupid cloth.

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

When I was a kid I missed meetings for months because I was having trouble reconciling some of the Watchtower's teachings, if only I followed through it would have shaved off thirty years of my wife from the Cult.  The BS Conductor asked me "Have you and your wife moved to another Kingdom Hall because you've missed lots of meetings!"  Another thoughtless and now almost dead JW said "Hey, it's good to see you because we thought you were dead!", replied with "If you thought I was dead, how come you never checked up on me?"  JWs have a long history of ignoring people and families they judge as "fringe witnesses", they are not happy when people who miss Meetings move in to their Kingdom Hall because it lowers their average hours..  Everyone has seen JWs and their lack of love in action, everyone has their own story of trying to talk with some witnesses for decades only to get ignored.  

People reminiscence of "The Good Old Days" but I don't remember them, do you? Can you recall times when JWs were so great you never doubted we lived in a Spiritual Paradise and everyone looked out after your personal interest instead of trying to shake you down for money or sell you vitamins or Amway products?  Does anyone remember attending the perfect congregation and what was it like?  The "Grass is Greener Kingdom Hall" was always a issue here, people jumped from Kingdom Hall to Kingdom Hall once the new wore off and they felt they were not getting enough attention.  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit