The Persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses ACLU 1941

by RR 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RR
    RR

Now before I scan this booklet and make it available, I need to know if it's already out there in the archives and if not, if anyone is interested in it:

The Persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses published by the ACLU January 1941

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm interested. And I've never seen it available.

• undercover
    undercover

Never heard of it, but I'd download it if available.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Please scan it - I would find it very interesting

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome offer, RR, but I think I can save you some time! I found a link to a pdf on the Wiki page:

http://www.theocraticlibrary.com/downloads/The_Persecution_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_-_ACLU.pdf

Thank you so much for the initial offer and the heads-up!

• RR
    RR

Yep that's it. I have an original, that one seems to be a photocopy.

I just finished scanning the actual booklet "Food for thinking Christians", there's only a text version on the net.

RR

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

That's awesome! Thanks, RR!

• Farkel
    Farkel

RR,

Off topic, here. (Sorry)

Do you have any copies of Maria Russell's "Twain" books? There is only person I know who does. This person obtained the copies from a living relative of Maria.

P.S. I didn't know you were interested enough in the Jehovh's Witness movement to obtain old publications and put them up for others to see! I used to have an original copy of "Food For Thinking Christians." As I recall, there wasn't much "thinking" in it.

Farkel

• RR
    RR
    Do you have any copies of Maria Russell's "Twain" books? There is only person I know who does. This person obtained the copies from a living relative of Maria.

Yes I have them, also have a small booklet she had published called "ATTENTION Readers of the Zion's Watch Tower" has correspondence between her and Russell. One collector I once was good friends with (until he stole about a dozen rare Convention photos from me) would make photocopies of this booklet for $1,000.00 a pop and have the buyers signed a disclosure of sorts that they would never make a copy for anyone. He apparently has the only original copy outside of the Society and even then I don't know if they have a copy. Anyways, I reproduce the booklet made about 100 copies and flooded ebay with them. He was pissed at me, hadn't heard from him in 10 years and he contracts me, threatening me. LOL

P.S. I didn't know you were interested enough in the Jehovh's Witness movement to obtain old publications and put them up for others to see! I used to have an original copy of "Food For Thinking Christians." As I recall, there wasn't much "thinking" in it.

Farkel, you forget I use to be a Jehovah's Witness, and still have my collection of Watchtower and Watchtower related literature

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

RR,

That's quite a story. Thanks for making that booklet available for those researchers who can't afford $1,000 copies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit