Can we blame our ancestors for our own shortcomings?

by undercover 443 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I can tell by your too-frequent use of the F word that any further pursuit of this is futile.

I suggest you go here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/179521/1/I-Have-A-New-Grandson-But-Hes-Very-Sick and show your support for Minimus.

He certainly showed his for you on yesterday and the day before!

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover

Welcome, Girlie...

You'll get used to the screwed up thread/post counts. The board owner is still working on the site...

• undercover
    undercover

I like the F word. I have no problem with words in general, that's all they are, is words.

I haven't seen minimus' thread...I'll check it out.

Don't take it personal, Sylvia...I like you, though it's obvious we're never going to see eye to eye on some things...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I don't think the content of undercovers post is worth discounting for the use of his language.

I think he is expressing his frustration with the situation and not anyone personally.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ummmm, I know you can take care of yourself UC, don't know why I felt the need to come to your rescue

• undercover
    undercover

Awww gee shucks... thanks Purps. Being rescued by you is A-Okay by me.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Don't take it personal, Sylvia...I like you, though it's obvious we're never going to see eye to eye on some things...

I'm not taking it personally - this board has taught me well!

I just hate to see you get so frustrated.

I think I could get to like you, also, maybe even enough to split a watermelon or two together.

LOL.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Purps, I'm not discounting UC's opinion, or yours.

I thoroughly enjoyed the piece you posted about how Whites benefit from slavery.

We all have something to say, and should be allowed to say it without fear of backlash.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover
    ...maybe even enough to split a watermelon or two together.

It's a date...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks,

Can I come too!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit