Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

BIG MAC- Love your head man ! Pretty cool. Nice n smooth.

HOT cHOCOLATE- Nice seeing your picture finally ! Nice to meet you. Yeah, my son is a freedom fighter my friend- much like his dad ! LOL ! Freedom is great, isn't it ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

AHHH

AHHHHHHhhhhhhh.... yesss the Crest Whitening strips are working nicely !!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

BigMac good job you didn't use flash on that!

• cantleave
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I am linking this one from my facebook profile, so if it turns into a blank box some day, well I warned you. It was taken a few days ago.

• asilentone
    asilentone

where are your socks and shoes?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

KurtBethel, there aint a gay bone in my body, but your picture I find strangely enticing. You have to open up on more button on your shirt though for maximum effect. By the way, dude WTF is that behind you and on the ground by your side? Is that a dead ostrich or something?

I swear CantLeave I would have never pictured you with a beard like that. I always pegged you for being really, really clean cut, shirts tucked, shaven,etc.. You have a beautiful family by the way as I mentioned on the other thread.

Sheesh Troubled Mind!!

Hotchocolate I would have definately approached you that evening.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

O yeah! hotchocolate defo looks as hawt as her avatar.

V665

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    where are your socks and shoes?

It's the jungle. It was all I could do to get some clothing together for the pic.

KurtBethel, there aint a gay bone in my body, but your picture I find strangely enticing. You have to open up on more button on your shirt though for maximum effect. By the way, dude WTF is that behind you and on the ground by your side? Is that a dead ostrich or something?

The shirtless pictures will not be posted here, or on facebook. They are private stash. Those are palm fronds fallen around me.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would wear my socks and shoes especially in the Jungle!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit