Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Camoed. Hope I am just like her when my time comes ....oh with purple hair though!
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away
    Xanthippe
    Sail Away what a lovely picture and what a youthful grandma.

That's sweet of you to say Xanthippe! I'm sure you know the drill-- no college + pioneering where the need is great out of high school + JW child bride (married at 19) = youthful gramma!
  • clarity
    clarity

Wow Seeking Agape ........you are so young looking. So nice to see everybody on here, I am not in the position to do the big reveal yet!

Hope Flipper posts the pics of the apostafest soon ...luv to see them.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Seeking agape is pretty cute

• flipper
    flipper
    What beautiful pictures of all of you beautiful people ! Thanks for posting ! Isn't it empowering to post these on this private thread ? Makes us feel a little more authentic perhaps ? Look forward to any more pictures any body wants to post. Take care, Peace out, Mr. flipper
  • The Governor
    The Governor

Here is me from Toronto, Ontario!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Ok... here goes... me having fun dancing in a friend's kitchen in Markham, ON back in Feb. I was playing Brad Paisley's "Officially Alive" song on my smartphone (kinda appropriate). Let me know if you think I look like my Gravatar { aka Betty Cooper } ;0) :

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You make a find Betty Heaven !

• flipper
    flipper

THE GOVERNOR- Nice pictures ! Nice puppy too !

HEAVEN- Very nice picture ! Lookin' good . It looks like you were having lots of fun dancing to Brad Paisley. Good for you. We should all dance since we are FREE of the cult ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey Finkelstein, thank you... um, I think. A former colleague of mine said I reminded him of Betty. I personally don't see it but then, I wear glasses.... lol.

Aww, thanks Mr. Flipper. The purpose of life is to be happy. We need to have more fun in our lives. This is what I'm trying to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit