Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• finally awake
    finally awake

I love the kilt - I'm trying to get Just ROn to wear one. I think he'd really turn heads around town.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Avishai, always one of the hunks of JWD/JWN.

• flipper
    flipper

Nice pictures everybody ! Hey it's Labor day weekend ! If you feel like posting a picture we'd love to see it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• finally awake
    finally awake

This is my youngest at the Corn Day parade.

DSC00445

This is the Corn Car - it tells you everything you need to know about my little town LOL

DSC00443

My older two were in the parade on the Boy Scout float. I was on the wrong side of the street and couldn't get a picture of them

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Can't remember how to insert pics. Do I have to do photobucket? Can't see where to add from computer.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I have to put mine on Flickr, then copy the image and paste it in the reply box. Photobucket works too, but for me the pictures come out too small. I think it's something to do with my photobucket account settings since I only have the free account.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Can't remember how to insert pics. Do I have to do photobucket?

Most people here use that way, as I do.

Start a PB account, upload a picture that you have on your computer to the PB server which will stay there in your PB album,

once its there use the direct link under the picture, come back to JWN and when posting use the insert/edit image icon in the tools menu,

paste that direct link into the Image URL, click OK and your done ..

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I'd like to post a picture. I know there's no guarantee, but for the most part, the indoctrinated JWs would not create an account on here, correct?

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet
    I'd like to post a picture. I know there's no guarantee, but for the most part, the indoctrinated JWs would not create an account on here, correct?

Only do it if you have nothing to lose... Once it's on the world wide web, it's no longer under your control...

I would say your assesment is correct, though.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

the indoctrinated JWs would not create an account on here, correct?

DUH ? being that this is probably the biggest and oldest apostate web site forum on the Net, run and used mostly

used by ex-jws, what would you think ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit