Jackson's kids going to the Kingdom Hall: By The Ladies of The View

by Country Girl 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
  • Emily24
    Emily24

Puke!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The Jehovah Witness Protection Program.............cripes, if they only knew.

I honestly think people need to quit thinking what they think MJ thought.

I know he had a will with his mother stated to take care of the kids.

He was not married, the kids had no mother really to speak of,

He probably never thought he would die before they were old enough to

care for themselves, so all this deep thought about what MJ thought concerning

all this stuff they are discussing probably never entered his mind.

purps

• mouthy
    mouthy

How sad

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Over a billion hours of preaching each year and people still don't understand the basics of JW's.
    (To be fair, they don't generally understand the basics of any religious group- but only JW's recorded over a billion hours trying to tell people)

Also, all the free information available to former JW's and Sherri doesn't even comment on the negatives of being a JW, just that the kids will be loved (until they realize Dad was right to walk away).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just wait until November--I hope those children are out of there by Thanksgiving. Otherwise, they are going to be throwing one super whopper of a temper tantrum come Christmas morning, and not so much as a lump of coal in their stockings.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Sad tale for those kids, not only did they not have a loving and caring mother around them growing up,

they had a drug induced narcissistic kook of a father.

Now they are being pushed over to a senior grandmother who happens to be a brain dead JW,

who's taking them to learn how the earth and most of the population will soon and shortly be destroyed..........sheesh

This truly has the makings for some emotionally disturbed and unbalanced young adults.

• I discovered
    I discovered

I noticed Paris has her song book upside down. The boring songs have got to get to them.

They did me. Boring!

• I discovered
    I discovered

Saw another photo of Paris inside the hall hell with her song book up side down. It looked like they were going to sing.

Feel so sorry for those kids.

• flipper
    flipper

Interesting discussion on the View. I think Woopie wanted to pursue the possibility that MJ didn't want his kids to be JW's - but the moderator in the middle who had attended JW meetings quickly went into " JW cult protection overdrive " by saying how nice a " religion " Jehovah's Witnesses are. Yes, puke exactly. From watching this short clip you don't need " information control " exercised by the witnesses- the moderator sitting in the middle did it FOR the witnesses . ( Can't remember her name ). Poor kids

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit