Birthday Celebrations & other shenanigans

by homeschool 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• homeschool
    homeschool

Hey, that's a good one! BTW...its my birthday today

Please try not to idolize me or cut anybody's head off today please.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Sometimes I just can't help myself. Hapy Birthday!!!

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

God wants us to use this freedom, not as an inducement for selfish cravings, but to train our perceptive powers to distinguish right from wrong.

In other words, you're still expected to make the right choice. And there are consequences for not making it. Don't worry, the GB will let you know what that choice is.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Thanks Blue !

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Happy birthday, Homeschool!

• homeschool
    homeschool

THREE birthday cakes! Awwwww, you shouldn't have.....but I'll take it! Thank you

• homeschool
    homeschool

Well, for the record, nobody was beheaded on my birthday yesterday WheW! My husband had a homemade vegetarian meal prepared, along with a dozen roses. He's a huge meat eater, so it meant the world to me that he did that. Fausage pasta with peppers & pasta and a couple glasses of red wine. And I was shocked by ALL the "happy birthdays" from friends on my facebook...and yet I didn't feel idolized. My heart felt warmed. I felt appreciated and loved. For just a couple minutes, I thought of my family and felt a twinge of sadness that they weren't part of the occasion. But then I got over it and had an amazing birthday

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I am having a birthday party for my boys this weekend.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Please try not to let any beheadings take place . Happy birthday to your boys!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks homeschool. There are no planned beheadings. LOL If the hatchet comes out i will run...but I do not ever recall going to a b-day party where a beheading occurred....unless i just do not remember it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit