My JWN Anniversary

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Daft Fader
    Daft Fader

well happy birthday my dear or whatever it is that this is.

The one thing I notice in these JW/ex-JW people I have known is that they all have deep psychological trauma from being touched by the WT demon. It saddens me greatly because they have not been able to live up to their true potential because of this. And because they feel guilty to allow themselves any happiness in life.

I think you should pat your self on the back for seeing the above. I have family members that don't get that so you are a pretty amazing person for seeing that

DF x

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Thanks for sharing a a bit of your personal side. Perhaps you have posted more in the past, but you have a lot of posts one would have to sort through.

Happy Anniversary.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"And because they feel guilty to allow themselves any happiness in life."

This is in the back of my head every day. The guilt manifests in me as a feeling that I don't deserve anything good. And it's crazy cuz I have good things in my life and way down deep I have that feeling damn feeling that I don't deserve it. It's there every time my hubby says he loves me. It's there every time my kids hug and kiss me. It's always there and I know part of it has to do with the way I was raised by my parents and what I was exposed to within the bOrg.

Uggh!

Josie

P.S. Sorry I hadn't said this before; Happy Anniversary Cameo!

• DT
    DT

Happy anniversary! I enjoy your posts, although I don't always know what to say about them. I usually tuck the information away in the back of my mind, waiting for additional information or a better context in order to evaluate it. Then you make another post and start the process all over again.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

How nice to hear from all of you stopping by!

Mickey Mouse...I suppose you know that Disney's Mickey Mouse handler was a Jehovah's Witness? I always wondered if that was why you chose that screen name. I forget his name, but he always signed the signature for Mickey Mouse.

Lurk3r.... I think I show my personal side a lot through most all of my posts. It's just that I do not usually disclose a lot of details about my personal life.

DT...you know you are special to me! Very soon I plan to start a thread about Kircher's harp. Hoping you might enjoy that one as it will touch on musical genius. As I am working on a few other threads right now and do not want to spread myself thin....Kircher will be sometime soon when I can do a bit more research.

AllTime Jeff...now that I know I have a captive audience for the Armageddon Chronicles, I guess I had better get back to work on it. I see it playing out in my head, so I know exactly where the story is going. It's just confronting the blank paper that freezes me sometimes.

Journey On...Katy-Bar-the-Door style? Ha. I like that! I have always been told that my middle name is Trouble. I don't go looking for it, but it does seem to follow in my wake!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

btt

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear cameo:

Happy Anniversary!

Makes me wonder how I miss seeing some threads, especially yours! My Impression of Morning for you ...

Love,

CoCo

landscape

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What a gorgeous view, CoCo!

That is beautiful!

Are you using watercolor?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Happy anniversary, Cameo!

I have to say, I am very interested to finally see more of your story. I have always wondered why you were so intrigued by we broken lot! Ha! I understand now.

I am happy you are here.

And CoCo! Your landscape is perfectly lovely!

Love,
    Baba.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear cameo:

Just got in from 12 hours away on a commercial landscaping project. Good to see you and Baba again!

IOM was one of my last oils and it was auctioned off about 10 years ago to the highest bidder. It went to a good cause. You can print it out from here, or I can send you both a bona fide copy. I have the negatives and the color is far richer that way. Let me know.

Love to two of my dearest friends.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit