Is bashing baby seals for Christians? Or should we just shoot meese?

by dinah 41 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Judeans? gmafb. get outa here. You want hova-hung? Apparently it's Egyptians for size queens, with Chaldeans coming in a close second:

Eze 23:15Girded with belts around their waists, Flowing turbans on their heads, All of them looking like captains, In the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, The land of their nativity.

Eze 23:16As soon as her eyes saw them, She lusted for them And sent messengers to them in Chaldea.

Eze 23:17"Then the Babylonians came to her, into the bed of love, And they defiled her with their immorality; So she was defiled by them, and alienated herself from them.

Eze 23:18She revealed her harlotry and uncovered her nakedness. Then I alienated Myself from her, As I had alienated Myself from her sister.

Eze 23:19"Yet she multiplied her harlotry In calling to remembrance the days of her youth, When she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.

Eze 23:20For she lusted for her paramours, Whose flesh [is like] the flesh of donkeys, And whose issue [is like] the issue of horses.
  • dinah
    dinah

The bible is hot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit