Kingdom Ministry ANNOUNCEMENTS September 2009

by RR 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary
    I wish they'd start printing the Expiration Date inside the publications.

Ya....they should've started that over a century ago:

Studies.jpg picture by sam3217

• undercover
    undercover
    UGH!! I could never maintain enough enthusiasm in the books to finish reading it myself.

Ya know, I don't think I ever read a WT book from cover to cover, now that I think about it. haha, and I tried to place sell what I had never read to the public.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They must be getting really desperate.

Last year they had exceptions to the rule.

Literature offer for January: Keep on the Watch! Congregations that do not have a supply of such brochures may offer any 192-page book printed on paper that discolors or any book published prior to 1991 with the exception of Creation, Mankind’s Search for God, and Young People Ask.

• blondie
    blondie

I don't the WTS has printed or had copies of the SS at Bethel for yeeeeeeeeeeeeears. The 192-page books has to do with the printing capabilities of their machines (32 page signatures).

*** km 10/07 p. 7 Announcements ***

January:KeepontheWatch! Congregations that do not have a supply of such brochures may offer any 192-page book printed on paper that discolors

*** km 12/93 p. 7 Announcements ***

January:Any 192-page book printed on paper that yellows or discolors or any published prior to 1980.

• Marlene
    Marlene

I wish they'd start printing the Expiration Date inside the publications.

Should it be 8 to 12 months?

Precisely. Maybe a few blank pages in the back to write down future "new light"

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Question: What's the opposite of old inventory?

Answer: New light!

• RR
    RR

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why 192 pages?

Do all books fit this criteria?

How do you make a book end exactly at 192 each time?

1+9+2 =12...OBVES....where are you? Whassit mean?

• watson
    watson
    Precisely. Maybe a few blank pages in the back to write down future "new light"

No, they just send out the changes on a sheet of paper, we cut them out and paste them over the old light...

• White Dove
    White Dove

Did you ever notice the titles to the books? They read like newspaper headlines. They are long!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit