David Young Did you know him?

by lurk3r 10 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

David Young was a fine individual and JW, who was profiled in more than one Awake magazine. He was a quadriplegic, and an accomplished artist. Having contracted polio at a young age, he learned to paint with holding a brush in his mouth. Remarkably, he would paint the top half of a picture, and then have the canvas flipped over, so that he could paint the other half.

He lived in Vancouver, BC.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I knew him very well. Always liked him.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

TSA?

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

lurk3r, check your pm.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Was it true that you were in love with [edited at request of lurk3r]?lol

edited at the request of poster, by Scully 2009-07-27

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I'm happy to find ya here man, I have a million things i need to say.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Trevor Scott, you have a pm.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Dude, I was gonna ask you the exact same question.

I'll pm you.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Mr TS. Get a LOAD of this thread!

Two posts, so don't stop after the first one!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/173708/1/Has-anyone-on-this-forum-ever-made-a-funny-phonecall

How did ya take the Kevin DuBrow news? I have had a lot of conversations lately that are stirring some old memories. This meeting is quite ironic considering!

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Ha ha! I remember the prank calls well. Is it just me or are they just as funny now as they were at 13? Maybe it's just me. And the finger lickin feast for 50. Still can't believe I won that thing. The worst part was having to tell our "worldly" pals they couldn't come because my mom commandeered the whole thing and turned it into a congregation picnic.

Sad news about Kevin DuBrow. Wherever he is, I hope he's feelin the noize.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit