• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

BlueCanary, you are lovely!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Mysterious!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Having hit the big 5-0 last October, I'm movin' over and letting the youngsters take the stage. Not that over 50 gals can't be hot. Mouthy might have crossed past 50 and she is the hottest chick on the board. Blue Canary, you could be my much younger sister.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Not that over 50 gals can't be hot.

Ive seen some younger pictures of you, very beautiful.

BTS

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I just want to hand it to anyone who posts their pics, I am sure it can't be easy... Hell, remember, you got the eyebrow if your knee was within an inch of your skirt, and the mental hell of wondering whether or not the elders or elders wives were going to say something about your appearance must have been stupid crazy....

And not that how we look is the most important thing (who you are really is more important and makes one beautiful or not), but we have some great looking women here. And I know you are even better people...

You can't fake hottness though. Hot's all about attitude. Keep your mojo!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Don't you guys want a calendar full of homely old women? Huh? Anyone?

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Vikesgirl said: "I have no words on the Brett Favre issue. I loathe the man."

NO! Why? I can't wait to watch the Vikings this year. But then my first crush was Fran Tarkenton and that's translated into a soft spot for them to this day. I grew up in Bears country, so I had to hide it. He was just so....scrambly!

We should start a weekly football thread come September.

Back to the OP...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Not that over 50 gals can't be hot.
    Ive seen some younger pictures of you, very beautiful. BTS

Thank you, Burns. You are always sweet to me, even when I lean more left than you.

• oompa
    oompa

i do know for a fact......over 50 can be totally hot.......and soft.....and that is why there are milfs......and gilfs......amazing.....oomps

what the hey do they call us NORMAL or even HOT guys?.................btw......i was called normal.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit