inspired by palmtree67...who are the hot chicks here?......pics please

by oompa 114 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Vikesgirl, looking good! Sorry your team depends on Brett Favre.... LOL...

• oompa
    oompa

cognac......you can see me by hittin me on facebook.....you have my email to link......and kudos to bluecanary for being the first to post her hot pic.....ahhh, i do love a natural beauty..........and omg that pink lacey and black bra thingy!!!!!.......that is wild wild west saloon girl hot!.........oompa

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Thanks, oompa.

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

*Le sigh*

Thank you Jeff, I think. I have no words on the Brett Favre issue. I loathe the man. But leave it to the Vikes to not do anything that makes sense. Two words: Draft TALENT!

• horrible life
    horrible life

If you like overweight, old chicks, let me know, and I will post a pic!!!

P.S. I'm a blonde

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Vikesgirl, they haven't had a QB since Culpepper, although maybe thats a good thing... Hey, you still have Petersen!

Go Steelers!! (couldn't help that...)

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

If you like overweight, old chicks, let me know, and I will post a pic!!!

P.S. I'm a blonde

Deep down, I think many want to post their pics. It must feel liberating to drop the facade. Go for it Horrible Life!

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

Jeff,

the prob with Pep is that he was inconsistant. I do believe Linehan was a good offensive line coach, but he got into Pep's head. He never was the same after that late hit in the end zone that injured him. He was, however, the last QB that was not afraid to take a chance. It just stopped paying off, as he was so unsure of himself.

I love, love, love AP. But he cannot run an entire team. Favre is too selfish to give up the ball to a dynamic RB, such as our very own "Purple Jesus".

Now that I have borderline dissected the politics of MN vikes, your team does not suck.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

My last football related post on this...

Now that I have borderline dissected the politics of MN vikes, your team does not suck.

Thanks! The Vikings could do a lot of damage. You would warm up to Favre if you got the Superbowl, right? It could happen......

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

My team is not a contender this year.

Okay, I will get off the football kick too...

Let's see some hot babes on here. Oh wait...that didn't sound good coming from me.

Oh well, proceed. Oompa needs pics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit