We Former JW's Are Not Good At....

by AllTimeJeff 40 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Am I the only one that doesn't know how to flirt and go on dates? I think JW's would be lousy at that.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

White Dove, I was hit and miss with that.

NINfan, I'm all miss with that.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I seem to be able to make new friends quite easily. It's the getting a date thing that I just really suck at.

• The Berean
    The Berean

Avoiding self- deprecation ...

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

AllTimeJeff...I like this thread...my thoughts on what you and others posted are in red

Just based on what I have seen....

Self esteem working on this one...having a GF that loves me for me despite my borg upbringing sure helps that

Trying to get back to college graduating with an Associates in Science - Business next month

Meeting good people to partner up with for life have that one covered...news to follow in a few weeks

Handling Trolls on JW Internet Forums ignore ignoramus trolls..nearly mastered

Spelling and GrammerGrammar... no real issues there unless tired or posting at midnight

Letting GO about to cut the final thread...news to follow

Saying "I'm sorry" i have said I am sorry to a couple of people I DF/DA...and/or was judgmental towards...

Rising above our fears working on it....

Moving on ditto

Trust huge for me....found someone I can truly trust....

Otherwise, we are almost perfect! me...far from it...but my GF loves me anyway

Good night! good thread

Snakes (Rich )

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

whitedove, any of the ones that were good at flirting and dating we're probably DF'd early on.

LD

• fluke
    fluke

I find it easy to flirt and charm... Just talk with confidence, and say what it is you mean... Simple... :)

My girlfriend lovesme very much, probablybecause I'm not just after her body like all her past guys, but am opening her heart and helping her feel things she never felt before... The upbringing helped in as much as I know what a leading question is and can usually engage her in civil conversation and use a lot of reason on her.. :D

But yes, in a social network I am nervous and dont usually trust others all that much... Though i have learned to take responcability for my actions and lead myself... :)

• beksbks
    beksbks

...everything, just most things.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Spelling and Grammer... (this could include me, not sure....)

Grammar.

Sylvia

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Washing windows...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit