The bad dreams are back again...

by Pandoras cat11 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi PC,

I agree, the symbolism in the dreams is pretty straightforward.

I am being chased and can't see who it is and I am trying to find my kids. Sometimes it's in forest, sometimes in my house. (That one is the worse).

You are being chased by the JWs and you are scared of losing your kids. In your house it is worse because they can always find you there.

Last nights was a real hoot. I was at the convention by myself and everyone around me were people from my past---kids from kindergarten on up to high school, people from the neighborhood, old congregations. I was sitting backwards, weird I know.

Once again, powerful symbolism. Although you are at the convention, you have completely turned away from the message being preached and from all the JWs from your past.

Someone was speaking from the platform and I turned and looked and it was my Mom. Yikes. Mother issues?

Your mother has been preaching to you and you have turned away from what she is saying also.

The convention ends and I can't get out of the stadium and then the dream jumps back to my house where I'm being chased. Woke up hollering.

The dream is wholly symbolic of the current nightmare situation. They are chasing you as you fade.

Anyhow, keep us posted of more dreams. Hope the situation gets sorted :)

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit