Hello there...

by IronHill 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• IronHill
    IronHill

Hello everyone...

Honestly i dont know how to start my first post. i have been an avid reader of JWD for some time now, and now have decided to say hello. I was raised as a witness, and have been baptized for 17 years. I began having doubts from early on (as a teenager), but didnt really voice any opinions or questions till about 5 years ago. You can all imagine how that turned out. Needless to say, i keep my thoughts to myself. I'm not regular at the meetings and havent been out in service for about 6 months.

I'm currently engaged to the most wonderful woman who, Thank God, shares my opinion of the org. We both have friends and family that are witnesses, and for that reason alone, have not severed our ties with them. We both realize we are at the edge of our next stage in life, and what to do things that will truly make us happy.

Anyways, i will post an extensive history later, just wanted to say hi to everyone!

IronHill

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you are able to join us and look forward to your future forum postings.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Anyways, i will post an extensive history later, just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Brilliant! Look forward to that! And welcome Iron Hill ...will your fiancee be joining you on the forums..?

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Welcome, Iron Hill. There's lots of interesting stuff here...

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Hi, Ironhill. I'm glad you have someone in your life to share your feelings and opinions with. It definitely makes it easier. Now you have a whole lot more people to share with. Welcome.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome.

• IronHill
    IronHill

Thanks for the welcome...and so fast!

Whether my fiance will join, we'll see...for now she's content on reading along with me. Perhaps i can convince her!

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome aboard Ironhill & Girlfriend.
    So happy your THINKING,remember God gave us a Brain
    to do just THAT THINK!!!!
    I am the Granny on board .
    You can read my story below.

Thanks for introducing yourselves (((((HUG))for you both

http://exjw.weebly.com/