jamiebowers

Offered to da but was df'd instead.

• Gregor
    Gregor

me-df

wife-da

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

OK so I guess I'm never going to here the end of this pole/poll thing but when I right these posts I totally rely on spell chick and nutting got flogged so I assumed every ting was write the way I righted it.

So stop teasing me about pole/poll it's starting to hurt my feelings

LD

• Dagney
    Dagney

Stopped cold after a moment of clarity during a WT study. Never went back. 8 years now.

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

Trying to fade, but won't be able to fully until I can move.

Still go to the memorial and dumb ASSemblies. Although, I make sure I wake up late and take my sweet time before I arrive, which is usually after lunch.

• oompa
    oompa

i accidentally faded about two years ago.........as my doubts grew and grew.......and my faith if ever i had any waned more and more........i just started doing less and less......esp the door knocking..........then more and more meetings.......i did not know i was fading, and never heard the term til i found this place..........once you are gone for a year or two, never make the mistake of going back to a few meetings for someone you love.......it can bite your ass!!!.........oompa

they will leave you alone sometimes (maybe for your jw family still in).......even a ragin apostate like me......until you show up again.........

• chickpea
    chickpea

pretty sure i ended a succeeding fade
    when a front page article spelled out
    my activities in washington DC as a
    lobbyist in support of my transgender son...

no formal notification but i am def
    a persona non gratis when a JW is
    in the vicinity.... boo frikkin hoo!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Fade. Haven't been to a meeting since November of '05.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

No one responds to my pole anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit