Every Once in a While Everyone needs a break

by mrsjones5 26 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And I think it's time for me to take another.

And no I'm not stating this to get attention, I get enough at home (for a sick man hubby sure has been frisky lately ). I'm just making a statement. I have a few things in the works and a bit to think about and some of the topics (especially around the topic of MJ) have been rather upseting and I'm not even that crazy about MJ.

So, I may be here a while longer or I might just go into lurk mode or I might just say F**k it and go. Haven't decided yet.

Josie

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

A frisky hubby? Lol - you'll be too weak to type x

• purplesofa
  • The-Borg
    The-Borg

Hey Josie,

What's up ?, don't go, I for one enjoy your posts.

If you go I'll have to stalk you on facebook.

• Robdar
    Robdar

The inanity of this place can be overwhelming at times. I often feel as you do so I just disappear for a while. If you go, go with our love.

Robyn

• flipper
    flipper

MRS. JONES- You know we all love you and yours ! We'd miss reading your great posts - but I'd understand. Wife and I have talked with you and hubby. Feel free to talk anytime friend

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

saying f**k you and letting it go helps and I hope you go for that option but I'm being selfish.

If this turns out to be a goodbye thread then all the best to you

ql

• journey-on
    journey-on

Josie, before you go (just in case you don't come back), I need to tell you that you posted on one of my threads a while back and the song you posted really really touched me. Recently, that particular song, came up again in a very personal way, and it has forever been imprinted on my memory. If I didn't say "Thank You" then, I say it now. You never know how valuable your contribution is behind the scenes. You are such an important part of this community. Don't stay gone too long.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/175940/1/I-Am-Literally-Shaking

• Scully
    Scully

Whatever you decide Josie, you know that you'll always be a welcome breath of fresh air here.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Have a wonderful break... but please don't stay away too long.

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit