going to the meeting this AM

by stillin 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillin
    stillin

that's me in the corner

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you losing your religion? Do you have a tie on?

S

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

Sorry to hear that.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I'm very sorry you're going to the meeting. There are so many better things to do with your time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

well take in all that KNOWLEDGE!!But I will sit here KNOWING!!!!It aint the truth

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A total waste of time at best. A hounding waiting for you plus more guilt and coercion to do as you are told at worst.

As for these boasting sessions, I would like to see a boycott on the Circus Meeting when they are going through the "Meet the Challenge of Witnessing to Men" article. That is the week of August 24--some will have it on August 25, others on August 27. That would be a great day to have everyone simply blow off the whole boasting session, so the Kingdumb Hells will be totally empty. And they can give that talk to an empty Kingdumb Hell, where it will do precisely nothing.

• cognac
    cognac

Do you have something to bring with you? Something you can go on the internet with? Some phones let you have internet access. I once brought my computer to the meeting and sat in the library on JWD, lol. Nobody bothered me...

• stillin
    stillin

it was incredible! The speaker was intelligent, poignant, funny, and deeply moving. The Watchtower wisely encouraged young ones to make spiritual advancement, and provided the exact formula to achieve wisdom! The audience participation was hugely stimulating, with well-researched thoughts from some of the world's greatest thinkers woven in to support the drift of the lesson.

I need a nap... what a workout!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I wished I could say that I'm glad you enjoyed the meeting, but I can barely fake it for my familly. So, we have Reniaa, Spike, and Stillin for those who get a hard on for the meetings. Is that about right?

• White Dove
    White Dove

My bad mood is due to a double whammy: rejection from one person and the impending death of a very close family member. Nothing is sacred to me during this time. I may attack anything: excitement for things learned at meetings or FS and poor English by native speakers who are in or have attended college. I am sorry for the growling and biting I might inflict on anyone here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit