Man on the Moon

by Satanus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

60/40 Against. If true why didn't they go back since and only plan on going back by around 2020??? If not true they may have tried to fake it couple more times but the technology also improved that it may have been too difficult for them to fake it without being exposed byother countries. My guess prior to the 80s they would have had better chances of pulling off a fraud since the technology IMO was still in it's early stages for Russians or others to prove the fraud a bit more difficult to do so today.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"If true why didn't they go back since and only plan on going back by around 2020???"

Because they lost all interest in merely going there. The only reason to go back by any time frame would be to establish a space station on the moon but that requires different more powerful rockets to take the components all the way to the moon. The political will to spend that much money is not there and "they" are not a monolothic entity but rather a group of ever changing politicians and presidents. It seems that they have done well enough in maintaining a space station in orbit, is that also fake?

• reniaa
    reniaa

yes they did, but I suspect star trek sci fi dreams have become lost in the reality of space being beyond what we can harness as physical creatures. Reniaa

• sir82
    sir82
    I don't believe it ever happened.

Reading stuff like this makes me lose my faith in humanity.

I'm weeping, but I'm not sure if it is due to embarrassment or frustration.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

They never went to the Moon, Geezzzzz here check this out and read it slowly it explains why it would have been impossible to go to the moon back then. Read the whole dam thing.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masonapo.htm#NASA%20Masonic%20Conpsiracy

• Bourne
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Agnostic. I am not sure I believe or disbelieve.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I do NOT believe ...some of the posts here.

Jeez.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

IT IS REAL.

Gosh darn it.

• Quandry
    Quandry

My brother has worked for NASA for years. They most certainly DID go to the moon.

A new series of rockets is being developed and there are plans for a moon base and then to launch spacecraft (most likely unmanned)for Mars. Check out the NASA web site. They are the new ARIES series of rockets. Of course, it takes many years to develop this technology and may be twenty more years until it is a reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit