What's the best state in the union for a young man to live in, and why?

by John Doe 45 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2009/snapshots/PL2808300.html

My particular town recently made it onto Money Magazine's Top 100 Small Towns.

• oompa
    oompa

i think they should live in a high state of arousal..........because it feels good.........oompa

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What does the young man like?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

The best state would be Florida.........lots of old people so less competition for available females in your age bracket, no winter, WDW..shall I go on?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Florida, There are some hot babes on the beach.

• Farkel
    Farkel

If you enjoy going bankrupt, California is a good choice.

Farkel

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The Silence,

I lived in Florrisant as a kid, my Aunt was a witness there years ago, that is where she learned the truth.

As a teen I went with a congo from Florrisant to Springfield Il to clean the fairgrounds for their

upcoming DC.

Also, I went to Riverview Gardens HS, I think that is the name, briefly, like in the 10th or 11th grade.

purps

Hey Sweetstuff, good to see you!!!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

You too Purps!!! Haven't been around much...been busy! Hugs!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Based on current tax structure, business climate and job opportunities, Texas is purported to be the place to go. To go to California would be very counterintuitive.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Well, Mr. Doe, if you ever come in town let me know and I'll take you to the top of the arch myself (provided I am not at work, of course). I'll introduce you to the Hill and maybe show you some other sites worth seeing ;)

purplesofa, I grew up in Florissant but we went to the Hazelwood congregation. Did you ever attend the assembly in the assembly hall out off of Lilac Ave.? If so perhaps we were there at the same time at some point.

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit