I have to put my doggie to sleep today.....

by Alana 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Alana
    Alana

Our little geriatric & arthritic collie is having medical and cognitive issues, so it was the decision to send her on her way over the "Rainbow Bridge" (pet 'heaven') this afternoon. She was a stray that we have had for about 2 years. We don't know much about her....like her true age, but the vet estimates at least 12. She is our little princess and will be greatly missed. This makes our 3rd dog we have lost in 3 years. I know it is the right decision, but it still is breaking my heart. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers, ok?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm very sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine how difficult and painful this must be for you. You are in my thoughts.

-LWT

• Kudra
    Kudra

Such a sad time- you can think of the joy you brought into her life for these past few years though. I am sure she enjoyed her time with you :)

• outofservice
    outofservice

So sorry Alana this is such a hard thing. Been there to many times myself. At least all dogs go to heaven.And I'm sure her final years were great and she was well loved.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

A stray whos last two years of life were spent with a loving and caring family.

It is sad that she has to go............ but still a happy ending.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Oh Alana, I am so sorry to hear you have to put your precious dog to sleep. I know how terribly difficult that decsion is.

It just is heart wrenching I know, but listen, my thoughts are with you today and your precious pet and know that there is a special spot in my heart for all of God's creatures. These beautiful pets give such uncondtional love and it is sad when we must put them to sleep.

Alana you and your collie are in my prayers.

Keep well. And little collie precious puppy Rest in Peace.

Love,

Orangefatcat

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh sweetie I am so sorry to read this
    I KNOW how hard that is my Kitsie was 17 yrs old

when she had to go,( Samyoed),,, SO SORRY!!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I do not have a dog, but I can appreciate the feelings of those who do have them and love them

I am sorry for your loss Alana

• poppers
    poppers

So sorry to hear that.

• quietlyleaving

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit