Barbara Anderson just returned from Europe where she vigorously criticized WTs dangerously harmful policies.

by koolaid-man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Barbara... here is the Italian article translated using Google Language Tool:

Barbara Anderson in Romagna. Indictment of the Jehovah's Witnesses

His words relaunched by radio and television network in America has moved millions of Americans. His revelations, direct and circumstantial, have made - in all likelihood - the number one enemy of the Jehovah's Witnesses accused of having covered for so long cases of sexual abuse of minors.

PROVINCE | 03 July 2009 | Time - after more than 40 years spent among their ranks, as to be entrusted to write the official history of the religious movement - Barbara Anderson turns the world to invite young people and families to stay away from the Jehovah's Witnesses and from their "danger".
    This weekend - after being taken today at the University of Geneva for the annual conference of the International Association for the Study of the seven - will step in Romagna for a series of events organized by Gris. Tomorrow evening in Cervia to talk about "Pedophilia obscured by the Jehovah's Witnesses," Sunday night in Rimini, to dwell on 'Why is it dangerous to join the Jehovah's Witnesses. " We reached by telephone at his arrival in Italy.
    "I was brought closer to the Jehovah's Witnesses," which leaves in 1997, "very young man - says -. I had 14 years in 1954 and was a time of great uncertainty. It was the time of the atomic bomb, looked to the future with concern. I was a Catholic girl and had many questions about life and the Bible. The Catholic Church - he adds - he spoke of God as a mystery, did not answer the questions of a young girl. Jehovah's Witnesses who appeared to give responses, taking directly from the pages of the Bible. My mother, a Catholic of Polish origin, was not much attention to what - points - we had no theological basis, are not familiar with the basics: I put it down to ignorance. "
    Since the Jehovah's Witnesses, in 1954, began a kind of escalation that leads up to Barbara Anderson prestigiosa Watch Tower Library of Brooklyn and the task of drawing up an official history of the religious movement, using the documents contained in the New York library.
    A task that spalancherà, what he calls the "secrets" of the Jehovah's Witnesses. "Working in that field within the Watch Tower - continues - I was able to discover so many things, negative things, including cases of pedophilia. Cases - said - covered by the same organization. Also because - accurate - the Jehovah's Witnesses, there is a provision that says the Bible that no one can accuse a person unless there are at least two witnesses. In fact, many secrets have been aware of the elderly who have not left the leaked outside events: the clothes, in short, were washed at home. "
    For this, Anderson has gradually distanced itself from the move to make up testimony on network television and radio stars and stripes. A particularly strong presence on transmission 'Dateline' program, the tip of Nbc, from sempreuna networks followed more of the whole country.
    "The pedophile - notes - is not a sin, is a crime. The elders were going to tell all to the authorities instead of keeping everything within the organization. There was a case of a man who took abuse for twenty years and has moved into the congregation of the congregation. Is now a fugitive and one of the main dall'Fbi sought. "
    Several cases, argues, are finished in a "classroom of the Court", where it was lifted the veil on behavior but many have seen transactions reach "out of character. Some also significant in economic terms.
    Barbara Anderson and her husband Joe have long 'dissidents', escaped from the Jehovah's Witnesses. Following this choice, the child - the same Anderson called "radical" - has turned its back to the parents that are not showing the grandson. "Our nephew - he says in this regard - grows into a kind of isolation."
    (Newsrimini.it)

Go to the news of 03 July 2009

~~~

As you can see, there is some problem as to translating gender, apparently!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit