Barbara Anderson just returned from Europe where she vigorously criticized WTs dangerously harmful policies.

by koolaid-man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Former Bethelites and WT critics, Barbara and Joe Anderson , just returned from a month in Europe where Barbara spoke at five conferences in three countries. She was also interviewed by the Italian press and met with a number of Italian religious officials. In France, she met with French government officials and representatives of anti-cult organizations.

Jehovah's Witnesses are considered a dangerous cult in many European countries and definitely under investigation because governments are concerned by the mind manipulation, child molestation cover-ups, breaking up of families due to shunning, as well as other atrocities taking place within the religion. Victims of WT's hard-line organizational policies are speaking up to government officials about their experiences and they are responding with assistance.

Barbara Anderson along with her husband, Joe, will be our special guests on the conference call on Saturday July 18. Tune in to hear their remarkable experience's .It's easy to get on the call. No cumputer is necessary. Just dial (712-432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925.There is no charge for the call, just your normal calling rate applies. Our pre-show lines open at 6:30 p.m.EST and our program begins at 7 p.m.EST. So dial in early and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower".

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Question- Has Rick Fearon ever given his testimony? If so, is it in text or online cast where I can hear it or read about it?

• blondie
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, they are dangerous. Those cockroaches do more than annoy people at the door. They initiate fraud and death threats--for the organization (which then tells us that the people at the door are there volitionally). The fact is, those people at the door were told that, unless they are out there and initiate such death threats and fraud, that they themselves will also be destroyed. To me, that is enough to get the whole religion banned, and those taking the lead nice long prison sentences.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your so right WTWizard!

• cognac
    cognac

Good for them! I hope the governments recognize them as a cult instead of a religion. Any links?

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

God bless these two for taking the bull by the horns and going after the WT like this. I wish I had their courage.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

One advantage of the global economy and the internet is that if anything happens over in Europe, the news will be here in no time at all. I just wish we could awaken the administration of this country of the dangers.....is there any sort of an example of a letter one could write to their representatives that could make them aware of some of the dangers we all have seen and are aware of???

• carla
    carla

Thanks to Barbara & Joe Anderson!!!

• Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit