What happens when you pull an instant fade?

by bluecanary 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Free
    Free

Your Free, I wouldn't worry. Freedom smacks you in the face once you accept that the Religion is nothing but a Cult.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

BTX, you are the awesome. Thanks.

Goodness knows some of the rumors that have gotten back to me about Mr Scully and me are the most outlandish things I've ever heard. All of it fabricated, all of it untrue, all of it manufactured to demonize us for Leaving Jehovahâ„¢.

Sorry to hear that, Scully. I had to live with slander when I was a member in good standing. My ex-husband's best friend informed us that lots of people in the hall were saying negative things about us, including some of the elders. I wouldn't let it go, tracked it down and lo and behold the only one talking about us was him! He and my ex had a falling out, but they patched things up when I started the divorce. Yes, there grew a nice little cabal around them of people who despised me. And it really hurt me because I stuck up for my husband all the way till bitter end when even his friends turned on him. And I thought they were my friends, too.

I think the pain from that has finally started to fade. I do feel a little sad about other friends, good friends, that I've dropped contact of, with no explanation. I wish them nothing but happiness in or out of the Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit