Make Your Case for God's Existence

by Megachusen 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

"Maybe they just covering up the fact that they were taken in by a mind-controlling organisation.

And don't want to admit it."

So no JW becomes an Atheist for intellectual reasons?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

My lettering for God:

B
    A
    G
    H
    E
    A
    D

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Make Your Case for God's Existence

Science says that before the big bang there was no time. Evidence is pretty overwhelming that there WAS a big bang and from that hydrogen started form, then helium and all the other elements, one-by-one. Humans are merely stardust, containing the elements, yet how amazing humans are. How amazing the big bang was.

My case: where did the stuff in that unbelievably small chunk of stuff that went off at the big bang come from? Who made it, and who set it off? How could the millions upon millions of galaxies each contain millions upon millions of stars come from a chunk of stuff the size of a pinhead?

The law of conservation states that matter can neither be created nor destroyed, so where did the stuff for the big bang come from, if not from a supreme being and what could exist in a realm where there is no time (pre-big bang) except for a supreme being?

Science won't even touch this subject except for making WAGs (wild-ass guesses).

That being said, I can state unequivocally that the supreme being is NOT Bible God. Bible God didn't even know the earth wasn't flat and the sun did not rotate to cause night and day on the earth.

Farkel

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Fark,

String theory may answer the question as where did everything come from before the big bang. Interesting stuff.

Make Your Case for God's Existence

I'm god,, i exist,,, therefore god exists. Of course everybody's interpretation of god is different,,my definition of god is different than some one who thinks of a shadowy being far away somewhere in the galaxy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit