Do you have any strawberries recipe?

by asilentone 19 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would like to know what to mix strawberries with, any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

mix with Champagne.

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

Mix with a little (1tbsp)port, orange juice 2tbsp and icing sugar 2tsp leave until soaked. OR

Melt some good dark or white chocolate (I use a mirowave on low) and dip the strawberries in the chocolate. Pop in fridge to set

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

Mix with a little (1tbsp)port, orange juice 2tbsp and icing sugar 2tsp leave until soaked. OR

Melt some good dark or white chocolate (I use a mirowave on low) and dip the strawberries in the chocolate. Pop in fridge to set

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Strawberry`s and Tequila!!..

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

or perhaps chase the strawberry with some tequila, triple sec, ice, into a blendor

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Strawberries are great after soaking in an aged basalmic vinegar. We serve them over vanilla gelato. Delicious

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Mash a couple strawberries with some sugar, pour onto a shortcake cup, and top with a little whipped creme. No wait, don't do that.. it creates an addictive mind-altering substance.

- Lime

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

Today I put maybe 8-10 strawberries in a blender with ice, 1/2 tube of frozen lemonade concentrate, poured in some turbinado to taste.

Forgot to mention I added about a half cup of water, too.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Add to white wine with a few other juicy fruits (nectarine in particular)....you have a nice white sangria. I lighten it up with a little carbonated H20.

JerkhovahsWitless--very creative name! LOL Here's something you might like: Apostate Dictionary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit