...People who "Pretend to be Jehovah`s Witness`s"...

by OUTLAW 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWN is thought provoking!..

This board is a very interesting place to be.....If you are a JW.....Were a JW.....Are thinking of becoming a JW.....Like JW`s.....Hate JW`s.....Or..Like pretending to be a JW..LOL!!

"Pretending to be a JW",will be the subject for this thread..

We have aready met people on this board,who have no problem pretending to be Jehovah`s Witness`s and support the WBT$......But..Have no interest in following the WBT$..Or.. Doing any of the hard work it takes to be a Jehovah`s Witness..

I have met people like this,in real life..

Have you ever met people in "Real Life" that:

Liked to be around Jehovahs Witness`s?

Supported the WBT$.....But..Could`nt be bothered to follow the WBT$?

Could`nt be bothered to do "ALL" the hard work that the WBT$ expects from Jehovah`s Witness?

And

Expected to be Treated as an Equal among Jehovah`s Witness`s?

The most important Question of all..

How did you feel about people who behaved like this,in Real Life?

............................OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

NO!.....and that is one freaky weird post......all of it!!!......lmao......oompa

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I never knew anybody that pretended to be a JW until I got on this board. But now that I know people actually do that I suspect that quite a few of my extended family fit into this category. They stay in just because their family and everyone they know are JWs.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Have you ever met people in "Real Life" that:

Liked to be around Jehovahs Witness`s?

Supported the WBT$.....But..Could`nt be bothered to follow the WBT$?

Could`nt be bothered to do "ALL" the hard work that the WBT$ expects from Jehovah`s Witness?

And

Expected to be Treated as an Equal among Jehovah`s Witness`s?

The most important Question of all..

How did you feel about people who behaved like this,in Real Life?

Good thread Outlaw. And YES, back in the day I met people who fit every single one of these criteria. My favourite was the couple whose 2 boys were in a violent gang, neither parent worked, they lived in a trashed out trailer on a MS friend's land in east Texas and yet were the most judgmental, narrow minded, lazy bunch of JW wannabes you'd never want to meet. They would walk into a KH with hands held out expecting all that they could sponge off of. And good god could they spout some JW nonsense. They knew absolutely nothing whatsoever about what the Society was "teaching" (I hesitate to use that word now) but that didn't stop them from misquoting or rarely attending meetings or any other trappings of being a Witness.

Biggest bunch of blowhard, know-nothings I've met until recently.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

There are quite a few wannabe Jehovah's Witnesses on the Topix forum. They claim to be Bible studies for years and years or such, but never seem able to take the "plunge." Moreover, they are Watchtower apologists to the max. Maybe they're playing a game of theocratic warfare.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..I now have control of my Key board...Soon I will have control of keyboards aound the world!..Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!

Scarredforlife..I had family that were big supporters of the WBT$..They could`nt be bothered to actually become real Jehovah`s Witness though..

Big Tex..Yes,I`ve met a few like that in my day too..Real nut jobs.....LOL!!...Thanks Bud!

Kenneson..The internet allows us to move around more freely..We see alot more,than if there was no internet..

.....................OUTLAW

• InOregon
    InOregon

A woman that I used to pioneer with is now a hard core meth addict and prostitute who advertises on Craigslist, will not drink out of a coffee mug that has a Christmas tree on it because she is 'not comfortable drinking from a mug with a pagan symbal on it'. For years she has been saying she is coming back to the truth any time now. She is rather snotty to me because I try to convince her that it is not the truth. I am not good association for her because of my apostate views. But if I was a good ole' boy with a $20 bill and wanted a BJ, she would be my friend for 10 minutes. Who knows? Maybe she is actually Reniaa.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

IO:

Who knows? Maybe she is actually Reniaa.

WTF?....is every thread on here now dedicated to this poster or end up talking about them? LOL

Snakes ()

• Girl from County Hell
    Girl from County Hell

I've seen this phenomenon, but I just don't get it. Why would anyone pretend to be a witness? An astronaut or a cowboy, that's understandable. But a witness, not so much.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The last thing I want to do,is turn this into a Reniaa Thread..

My Friends and Hosts of this board,Angharad and Simon..Would not be very happy about a thread..Dedicated to an attack,on a member of this board....I have no intention of insulting my Friends and Hosts..

Remember..

This thread is about People in Real Life..Not Cyber world..

..........Thanks!..........OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit