Has anyone ever been DF'd for eating with a DF'd person?

by inkling 12 Replies latest jw friends

• inkling
    inkling
    After awhile though, you won't care at all. I remember kinda looking over a shoulder while out with DFd people. But anymore, I don't care.

Yeah, I'm getting there.

It's a good feeling.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

inkling....

WTBTS, et al. can kiss my a$$. Oh wait, they need to keep their lips away from my cute little tush.

I eat with whom I want, associate with whom I want. I had a nice chat and coffee awhile back with a former JW that, as an elder, I had a hand in DFing for, ironically, apostasy. We got to compare notes post-JC. Very interesting indeed. They post on this board occasionally. I consider that person and their non-DF'd wife my friends.

WTBTS can say what they want...to someone else....

...they no longer control my life. I am no longer looking over my shoulder. Life is better that way.

Snakes ()

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

They were going to Df me for that. I was hanging out with a friend of mine who is Df'ed and we often saw people who were witnesses and finally I guess one of them turned me in, (I didn't care) but the elders called me up and there was the traditional two of them on the phone and they said we want to talk to you about XYZ. I just laughed I mean I was very much out I hadn't been in a hall in a couple years made no bones about the fact that the witnesses were full of shit so I was like whatever don't you have a toilet to be cleaning janitor boy... Anyway they said they were going to have a 'meeting' on Xmas day (it was a sunday that year) and if I wanted to come I could. (Insert rude comment/laugh here) and they hung up.

So then Eric and I had an idea we would both go to the meeting. Him dressed up as santa and me in street clothes. We would arrive together in the same car and he would walk around handing out candy canes and I would go in to meet with the elders and would completely and vehemently deny every having met eric. I would just say I don't know who that is, I've never met that guy, I don't know what you talking about (all with him right there with me handing out the candy canes and yelling 'meeeeery christmas!!!')

So then my wife (who by that time had also stopped going and was no longer a witness) said HECK NO! I know whats going to happen one of those elders is going to get upset and say something or push one of you or something and you guys are going to just start beating the crap out of them and get arrested. So she said you owe me for XYZ and so she wouldn't let us do it...

So I printed up that page in the elders manual that said if someone is no longer claiming to be a witness and doesn't recognize the authority of the elders they should be left alone. And then on the bottom of that I wrote "since I was never baptized you don't have any way to df me so piss off." Of course that was a bold face lie I was baptized but who cares I don't owe them the truth or anything so f$ck them. Anyway they KNEW I had been baptized but they couldn't find 2 witnesses who could remember I had been baptized well enough to swear to it. LOL

Long story short yes they will if they can!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit