So my mom now knows I'm apostate

by JWinprotest 12 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

When my dad used that line on me that I sounded like an apostate, I got shaky angry and sad. I hate that label!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    Realize you are not living a lie to your mom.
    There is a HUGE sense of relief with the right viewpoin.t

I agree with treadnh20. It is very, very freeing to not live a lie. You may need to hold back more with your wife's family but at least your own mother knows exactly how you feel. Congratulations!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Interesting isn't when you make an honest and open evaluation about the JWS you get frowned on and chastised

for doing so, make it up for the established arrogance and the protectionism of the organization of itself.

There were many warnings of false prophets, throughout the bible that a true Christian is suppose to be on guard against,

something this organization has never promoted in a strong and meaningful way and perhaps in cause of this they became very powerful

and widespread. The constant brain washing that the members are put through, like this organization is it and we are the only one

gets permeated and constantly implied , thinking individually on your own is just being spiritually weak and therefore worthy of being watched.

Its essentially a power game where obtained power by men is held on to by a designed set of rules so they can maintain it.

If a person does not want to subject themselves to these controls, its best to not hang around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit