A question for guys

by keyser soze 27 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

When using a public restroom, how do you feel when a complete stranger pulls into the urinal right next to you and starts up a conversation with you? Do you feel indifferent, slightly uncomfortable, or violated?

Or are you one of the weirdos who does this?

• dudeson
    dudeson

if i'm at a bar i pretty much expect dudes to be talking while i'm going. but if i'm at the mall or wal mart leave me alone please.

• donny
    donny

I don't particular care for it myself because that is my private time. If you want to talk to me wait until I am done. I also hate it when I hear guys on the crapper talking on the phone, especially romantic talk. I was in a restroom once and this guy was in a stall telling the person on the other end how much he loved them and enjoyed the time they spent together. As he talked you could hear the flatulance and crap noises.

Donny

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do not use the urinals for a very good reason. I just hate the thought of a gay person to look at my big thing.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I hate it, seriously I can't stand that. I'll usually say "Can't talk I need to focus" and that gets them to stop. Usually a laugh, but they stop.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Talking should be forbidden in public restrooms. I hate it when someone tries to engage in small talk at the urinal.

The worst though is once someone did that in the stall next to me.

I was outta there so fast.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

When it happens, just turn toward him and participate in the conversation. Make sure you gesture a lot. With luck you'll eventually develop the skill of pissing on his leg and making it look like an accident.

W

• Twitch
    Twitch

It's against the rulz

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

By then the coversation has started you have turn around and face the guy...his shoes might get wet....

• sacolton
    sacolton

I hate it! Completely ruins my concentration.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit