Question

by inbetween 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

inbetween, I suggest you ask your questions here and not at the KH. We're to "carry our own load", they say, even if we don't know how too. This week's Bible study said so. This clearly is unfair, the way I see it. But, if you argue with them about, they just won't get it. So, it's best to be safe, and peaceable.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

inbetween, if you want to leave the org question all you want.

if you want to stay like me, just ignore their power trips and don't feed their power positions.... in other words give up all cong. responsibilities

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

This is just like Proverbs 26:4,5 in a strange way

• designs
    designs

Inbetween,

Everyone here has given you pretty good advise, keep your guard up in discussing anything with a Servant.

They are instructed to turn your conversations in and from there begin formal hearings.

I was on both sides of that situation, as an Elder and as someone with questions and doubts.

Take care

• ziddina
    ziddina

DaCheech! Thanks! Good comebacks, btw...

Spike - your statement: "....Scientists are as fallible as JWs or any other human, when we trust on our knowledge as though it were Perfect"

Nooo, Scientists - the body of Science as a whole - ISN'T as 'fallible as JWs..." They DON'T "trust on... knowledge as though it were Perfect"... That's more anti-college-education WTBTS propaganda.

In point of fact, Science is CONSTANTLY testing older theories in light of new scientific discoveries; there is a constant 'flow' of FACTUAL DATA which further REFINES scientific information and theories. With regard to the science(s) of geology, there is a MASSIVE body of scientific work examining overwhelming evidence that the earth is FAR older [Four billion + years] than humans once supposed it was.

As opposed to the WTBTS who tend to regurgitate the same old 'party' line under different terms... And the WTBTS often fails to keep pace with accurate information, both about the bible and about the world in general, which is a common failing of many fundamentalist Christian sects.

Do some secular research, Reader especially learning from pure science, not that 'pap' that passes as 'Creationism'. I found a Creationist so-called 'geology' chart - some character purporting to discuss the "unconformity-bounded sequence comprising the Great Artesian Basin in Australia'... Here's the names assigned to his arbitrarily-invented 'time periods':

Under "Time-Scale', he's got: "Creation, Lost-World Era, Flood, New-World Era, Present". Then, under "Rock-Scale", he's got: "Creation Event [Foundational and Formative], Lost-World Era, Flood Event [Inundatory and Recessive] and finally that same old "New-World Era. Yeah, right...

Wow. What a simplistic, shallow attempt at misdirecting people from the ACTUAL procession of [scientifically established upon facts] geologic time and rock strata.

The scientifically-researched procession of geologic time starts out with the Pre-Cambrian rocks [which tend to be comprised largely of gneiss' and some altered granites -with only the SIMPLEST of single-celled fossils BRACKETING the REAL "Great Unconformity"!], and these rocks are followed by the gradual progression of the fossil record...

Pre-Cambrian [simple bacterial fossils],

The Proterozoic period within the Pre-Cambrian era saw the rise of the blue-green algae which initially produced an oxygen-rich atmosphere on Earth,

the Cambrian [multi-celled organisms' fossils, including corals, jellyfish, and trilobites],

the Ordovician [certain primitive seaweeds, arachnida],

the Silurian [primitive plants, fish with highly moveable lower jaws and armour],

the Devonian [mosses, horsetails, ferns, dragonflies, sharks, rays, primitive amphibians],

the Mississipian and Pennsylvanian (also collectively called the "Carboniferous) in which primitive trees appeared, as well as early reptiles,

the Permian, which produced one of my favorite dinosaurs, the Dimetrodon,

then the mighty three periods during which the dinosaurs ruled - the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous, and so on...

By the way, many of those periods mentioned above are named after actual LOCATIONS where the defining rock groups or fossil groups were first discovered. THAT'S the reason for the odd-sounding names of many scientific geological periods.

Zid

• Vinny
    Vinny

Inbetween, I could not just continue to teach what I learned to be bad JW policies either. So this is what happened to me:

http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/922/t/Letter-of-disassociation.html

Yes, Inbetween, everybody makes mistakes personally. As you have said here, I have said the same thing many times. But WT land goes FAR BEYOND JUST MAKING MISTAKES (((PERSONALLY))). They (((COLLECTIVELY))) ---- ((((( PUBLISH )))) those mistakes-- Force them on all JW's,-- WITH THREAT OF DISFELLOWSHIPPING-- And and then say God is directing ONLY them. You just gotta love that. HERE IS PROOF THAT JW'S BELIEVE GOD USES ONLY THEM AND THAT WT-WORLD HAS BEEN AND IS TODAY HIS CHOSEN CHANNEL. Just grab a chair and READ FOR YOURSELF: 1919 "Is not the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society the one and only channel which the Lord has used in dispensing his truth continually since the beginning of the harvest period?" {WT Apr 1 1919 6414} 1933 "To feed or teach his people the Lord has used the Watch Tower publications.. No man is given any credit for the wonderful truths which the Lord has revealed to his people through the Watch Tower publications." {WT Dec 1 1933 263} 1939 "It should be expected that the Lord would have a means of communicating to his people on the earth, and he has clearly shown that the magazine called The Watchtower is used for that purpose." {YEAR 1939 85} (A PERSONAL FAV BELOW) 1942 "The Watchtower does not consist of men's opinions" {WT Jan 1 1942 5} (you have to love that one) -another Golden gem- 1957 "Jehovah has established a very definite channel of communication through which he deals with his people .. It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the 'slave' as we would to the voice of God." {WT Jun 15 1957 370} "As the voice of God"...(I am not making this stuff up). 1969 "Jehovah's organization as directed by his 'faithful and discreet slave' class should influence our every decision also.{WT March 15, 1969 172} Yep, they "Should influence our every decision also" (It's in print. I did not invent this stuff. I couldn't even if I tried. Sorry.) 1979 [Of those living at the time of Armageddon, only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved] {WT Feb 15 1979 30} Watchtower 9/15/93 page 22 : "But if we were to draw away from Jehovah's organization, there would be NO PLACE ELSE TO GO FOR SALVATION".. How about that! SEPTEMBER 1996 Kingdom Ministry Page 1 paragraph 3 Walk by Faith We must also be firmly persuaded that Jehovah is leading us by means of his visible organization under the direction of “the faithful and discreet slave.”(Matt. 24:45-47) We demonstrate our faith when we are “obedient to those who are taking the lead” in the congregation.(Heb. 13:17) Humbly working in cooperation with the theocratic arrangement manifests our trust in Jehovah. SEPTEMBER 1, 2004 Watchtower magazine Pages 17-18 paragraph 18 Beware of “the Voice of Strangers” Obeying Jehovah’s voice also means obeying Jesus’ voice, for Jehovah himself told us to do so.(Matthew 17:5) What does Jesus, the Fine Shepherd, tell us to do? He teaches us to make disciples and (((to trust “the faithful and discreet slave)))).” NOVEMBER 15, 2002 Watchtwoer magazine Page 23 "How Can We Make Our Days Count Before Jehovah? Daily reading of the Bible and Bible-based publications provided by “the faithful and discreet slave” DEMONSTRATES OUR WILLINGNESS TO LISTEN TO GOD AS HE SPEAKS TO US". ***** There is is folks, ALL IN PRINT. And there is plenty more I can post too! So what is this saying? "IS NOT THE WT BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY THE ONE AND ONLY CHANNEL THE LORD HAS USED." "THE WT MAGAZINE IS GOD'S MEANS OF COMMUNICATING WITH HIS PEOPLE ON THE EARTH" "THE WT DOES NOT CONSIST OF MEN'S OPINIONS" "WE SHOULD RESPOND TO JEHOVAH'S VERY DEFINITE CHOSEN CHANNEL AS THE VOICE OF GOD" "THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE CLASSS SHOULD INFLUENCE OUR EVERY DECISION" "WE MUST FIRMLY BELIEVE JEHOVAH IS LEADING US MY MEANS OF THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE AND BE OBEDIENT" "DAILY READING THE BIBLE AND WT PUBLICATIONS DEMONSTRATES OUR WILLINGNESS TO LISTEN TO GOD AS HE SPEAKS TO US". ***** No other way to interpret it here folks. Watchtower thinks God directs and uses them and only them. The problem is .... following the WT Society this has led to much: PAIN AND SUFFERING... DEATH... EMBARRASSMENTS... LOST OPPORTUNITIES... BROKEN FAMILIES... UNFAIR SHUNNING... AND MORE!!! Sorry Reniaa, Spike and other poor little JW's, but God was never behind any of THIS: http://www1.tip.nl/%7Et661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm You see, JW's like to then say that the holy spirit revealed their mistakes and they changed up on them afterwards. But like I already DROPPED IN THEIR LAPS, too many times to remember, many changes were because they had no choice but to change since many of their PUBLISHED WRITINGS never came true. 1925 for example. LETS TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE WATCHTOWER STROLL WITH RENIAA ABOUT 1925: (Reniaa sure don't like these strolls does she...come on Spike you can join us on our little stroll too too): 1918 "Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection." Millions Now Living Will Never Die, page 89. 1922 "The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914." The Watchtower 9/1/22, page 262. Once again, as with the 1914 date, the revelation was attributed to "God Himself". 1922 This chronology is not of man, but of God. Being of divine origin and divinely corroborated, present-truth chronology stands in a class by itself, absolutely and unqualifiedly correct ...(Watchtower, July 15, 1922, p. 217) 1923 "Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge." The Watchtower, page 106 4-23. 1925- "We have no doubt whatever in regard to the chronology relating to the dates of .. 1925.. What further evidence do we need? Using this same measuring line .. it is an easy matter to locate 1925, probably in the fall, for the beginning of the antitypical jubilee. There can be no more question about 1925 than there was about 1914." {WT May 15 1922 page 150} 1925- "The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year." The Watchtower, 1/1/25, page. 3. 1925 "It is to be expected that Satan will try to inject into the minds of the consecrated, the thought that 1925 should see an end to the work." The Watchtower, Sept, 1925 p262 ***** Yep all this, IN WRITING, about 1925. Now, did the light get brighter JW's? NOPE! NOT AT ALL. So then what happened Reniaa and Spiuke? Here is what happened. 1925 .... CAME..... ANNNNDDD........... WENT!!!!! Now we can all see how this ruins WT claims that light got brighter and that God was behind any of these PUBLISHED WT TEACHINGS. All they were was big EMBARRASSMENTS and laughable. But it got worse! Notice how WT world tried to lay the blame on those poor little JW's: 1926 The Watchtower, page 232. "Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925, but the Lord did not state so. The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imaginations beyond reason; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything." (AMAZINGLY, THE WATCHTOWER ACTUALLY BLAMES THE JW'S, "INFLATED IMAGINATIONS", WITH THAT ONE). BUT IT STILL GOT WORSE AGAIN!!! Then came good ole BETH SARIM!!! Want me to quote all that too? awwwww ..... WHY NOT! March 15, 1930 San Diego Sun: "San Diego Mansion -- With All Modern Improvements -- Awaits Earthly Return of Prophets." Jan 9, 1931 San Diego Sun, "David's House Waits for Owner." A reporter asked Rutherford how he thought those ancient men would look and he replied he thought they would arrive in frock coats, high hats, canes and spats! Perhaps due to the embarrassment of such a ridiculous statement, a year later in 1932, the booklet, "What You Need" showed an illustration of those old prophets in ancient garb. It wasn't the first time JFR would stick his foot in his mouth. Nor was it the last. This same newspaper article stated that in the garage, "stands a new, yellow 16-cylinder coupe which will be turned over to the rulers along with all the personal property of the place." (The end never came, the "ancient worthies" never resurrected and Beth-Sarim was quietly sold in 1947.) B ut just like 1914 and 1925 BETH SARIM ...... CAME... ANNNNDDDD.......... WENT! See we can go on and on. Many things like these never had new light at all. Their published writings simply NEVER CAME TRUE!!! And here is the other problem for JW's and silly laughable "refining claims". How can God refine a bad idea for the JW's, but at the very same time lead them to new BAD IDEAS? Explain that one Reniaa and spike? For example, if in 1980 God was "refining" the sorry Organ Transplant is "CANNIBALISM" WT embarrassment deal. Then how could he allow ALL THIS AFTERWARDS: "The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." {WT Jan 1 1989 12} [bound volume changed "20th century" to "day"] ".. there are many indications that 'the end' is much closer than that [the turn of the century]" {WT Mar 1 1984 18-9} "Shortly, within our twentieth century, the 'battle in the day of Jehovah' will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." {TNSK 216} "For the year 2000, I visualize a world transformed into a beautiful paradise! But I don't think that either the present world or its rulers will live to see that day.. We are living in the last days of the system of things." {AWAK Nov 8 1986 78} **** ON AND ON WE CAN GO WITH BAD IDEAS AND MISTAKES FROM WATCHTOWER-WORLD. Once again Poor Reniaa and JW's gets taken to the woodshed. The sorry JW attempts to excuse all those mistakes is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. The JW's claim God is using only them (JUST READ THEIR OWN QUOTES ABOVE) all the while they have had pathetic, laughable embarrassments their entire 100 plus year existence. Yep, that would be the same DEAD ON ARRIVAL as all that WT embarrassments were when they first came off the presses ... D.O.A.. God was never behind any of it! Is total nonsense. The only folks that think JW's are chosen by God are JW's about JW's and that is it. Just telling you how it is. Poor Reniaa. Poor JW's Poor woodshed. Life is tough. Vinny

• Vinny
    Vinny

(Format and posting, editing problems. I'll try it again).

Inbetween, I could not just continue to teach what I learned to be bad JW policies either. So this is what happened to me:

http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/922/t/Letter-of-disassociation.html

Yes, Inbetween, everybody makes mistakes personally. As you have said here, I have said the same thing many times. But WT land goes FAR BEYOND JUST MAKING MISTAKES (((PERSONALLY))). They (((COLLECTIVELY))) ---- ((((( PUBLISH )))) those mistakes-- Force them on all JW's,-- WITH THREAT OF DISFELLOWSHIPPING-- And and then say God is directing ONLY them. You just gotta love that. HERE IS PROOF THAT JW'S BELIEVE GOD USES ONLY THEM AND THAT WT-WORLD HAS BEEN AND IS TODAY HIS CHOSEN CHANNEL. Just grab a chair and READ FOR YOURSELF: 1919 "Is not the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society the one and only channel which the Lord has used in dispensing his truth continually since the beginning of the harvest period?" {WT Apr 1 1919 6414} 1933 "To feed or teach his people the Lord has used the Watch Tower publications.. No man is given any credit for the wonderful truths which the Lord has revealed to his people through the Watch Tower publications." {WT Dec 1 1933 263} 1939 "It should be expected that the Lord would have a means of communicating to his people on the earth, and he has clearly shown that the magazine called The Watchtower is used for that purpose." {YEAR 1939 85} (A PERSONAL FAV BELOW) 1942 "The Watchtower does not consist of men's opinions" {WT Jan 1 1942 5} (you have to love that one) -another Golden gem- 1957 "Jehovah has established a very definite channel of communication through which he deals with his people .. It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the 'slave' as we would to the voice of God." {WT Jun 15 1957 370} "As the voice of God"...(I am not making this stuff up). 1969 "Jehovah's organization as directed by his 'faithful and discreet slave' class should influence our every decision also.{WT March 15, 1969 172} Yep, they "Should influence our every decision also" (It's in print. I did not invent this stuff. I couldn't even if I tried. Sorry.) 1979 [Of those living at the time of Armageddon, only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved] {WT Feb 15 1979 30} Watchtower 9/15/93 page 22 : "But if we were to draw away from Jehovah's organization, there would be NO PLACE ELSE TO GO FOR SALVATION".. How about that! SEPTEMBER 1996 Kingdom Ministry Page 1 paragraph 3 Walk by Faith We must also be firmly persuaded that Jehovah is leading us by means of his visible organization under the direction of “the faithful and discreet slave.”(Matt. 24:45-47) We demonstrate our faith when we are “obedient to those who are taking the lead” in the congregation.(Heb. 13:17) Humbly working in cooperation with the theocratic arrangement manifests our trust in Jehovah. SEPTEMBER 1, 2004 Watchtower magazine Pages 17-18 paragraph 18 Beware of “the Voice of Strangers” Obeying Jehovah’s voice also means obeying Jesus’ voice, for Jehovah himself told us to do so.(Matthew 17:5) What does Jesus, the Fine Shepherd, tell us to do? He teaches us to make disciples and (((to trust “the faithful and discreet slave)))).” NOVEMBER 15, 2002 Watchtwoer magazine Page 23 "How Can We Make Our Days Count Before Jehovah? Daily reading of the Bible and Bible-based publications provided by “the faithful and discreet slave” DEMONSTRATES OUR WILLINGNESS TO LISTEN TO GOD AS HE SPEAKS TO US". ***** There is is folks, ALL IN PRINT. And there is plenty more I can post too! So what is this saying" "IS NOT THE WT BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY THE ONE AND ONLY CHANNEL THE LORD HAS USED." "THE WT MAGAZINE IS GOD'S MEANS OF COMMUNICATING WITH HIS PEOPLE ON THE EARTH" "THE WT DOES NOT CONSIST OF MEN'S OPINIONS" "WE SHOULD RESPOND TO JEHOVAH'S VERY DEFINITE CHOSEN CHANNEL AS THE VOICE OF GOD" "THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE CLASSS SHOULD INFLUENCE OUR EVERY DECISION" "WE MUST FIRMLY BELIEVE JEHOVAH IS LEADING US MY MEANS OF THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE AND BE OBEDIENT" "DAILY READING THE BIBLE AND WT PUBLICATIONS DEMONSTRATES OUR WILLINGNESS TO LISTEN TO GOD AS HE SPEAKS TO US". ***** No other way to interpret it here folks. Watchtower thinks God directs and uses them and only them. The problem is .... following the WT Society this has led to much: PAIN AND SUFFERING... DEATH... EMBARRASSMENTS... LOST OPPORTUNITIES... BROKEN FAMILIES... UNFAIR SHUNNING... AND MORE!!! Sorry Reniaa, Spike and other poor little JW's, but God was never behind any of THIS: http://www1.tip.nl/%7Et661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm You see, JW's like to then say that the holy spirit revealed their mistakes and they changed up on them afterwards. But like I already DROPPED IN THEIR LAPS, too many times to remember, many changes were because they had no choice but to change since many of their PUBLISHED WRITINGS never came true. 1925 for example. LETS TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE WATCHTOWER STROLL WITH RENIAA ABOUT 1925: (Reniaa sure don't like these strolls does she...come on Spike you can join us on our little stroll too too): 1918 "Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection." Millions Now Living Will Never Die, page 89. 1922 "The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914." The Watchtower 9/1/22, page 262. Once again, as with the 1914 date, the revelation was attributed to "God Himself". 1922 This chronology is not of man, but of God. Being of divine origin and divinely corroborated, present-truth chronology stands in a class by itself, absolutely and unqualifiedly correct ...(Watchtower, July 15, 1922, p. 217) 1923 "Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge." The Watchtower, page 106 4-23. 1925- "We have no doubt whatever in regard to the chronology relating to the dates of .. 1925.. What further evidence do we need? Using this same measuring line .. it is an easy matter to locate 1925, probably in the fall, for the beginning of the antitypical jubilee. There can be no more question about 1925 than there was about 1914." {WT May 15 1922 page 150} 1925- "The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year." The Watchtower, 1/1/25, page. 3. 1925 "It is to be expected that Satan will try to inject into the minds of the consecrated, the thought that 1925 should see an end to the work." The Watchtower, Sept, 1925 p262 ***** Yep all this, IN WRITING, about 1925. Now, did the light get brighter JW's? NOPE! NOT AT ALL. So then what happened Reniaa and Spiuke? Here is what happened. 1925 .... CAME..... ANNNNDDD........... WENT!!!!! Now we can all see how this ruins WT claims that light got brighter and that God was behind any of these PUBLISHED WT TEACHINGS. All they were was big EMBARRASSMENTS and laughable. But it got worse! Notice how WT world tried to lay the blame on those poor little JW's: 1926 The Watchtower, page 232. "Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925, but the Lord did not state so. The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imaginations beyond reason; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything." (AMAZINGLY, THE WATCHTOWER ACTUALLY BLAMES THE JW'S, "INFLATED IMAGINATIONS", WITH THAT ONE). BUT IT STILL GOT WORSE AGAIN!!! Then came good ole BETH SARIM!!! Want me to quote all that too? awwwww ..... WHY NOT! March 15, 1930 San Diego Sun: "San Diego Mansion -- With All Modern Improvements -- Awaits Earthly Return of Prophets." Jan 9, 1931 San Diego Sun, "David's House Waits for Owner." A reporter asked Rutherford how he thought those ancient men would look and he replied he thought they would arrive in frock coats, high hats, canes and spats! Perhaps due to the embarrassment of such a ridiculous statement, a year later in 1932, the booklet, "What You Need" showed an illustration of those old prophets in ancient garb. It wasn't the first time JFR would stick his foot in his mouth. Nor was it the last. This same newspaper article stated that in the garage, "stands a new, yellow 16-cylinder coupe which will be turned over to the rulers along with all the personal property of the place." (The end never came, the "ancient worthies" never resurrected and Beth-Sarim was quietly sold in 1947.) B ut just like 1914 and 1925 BETH SARIM ...... CAME... ANNNNDDDD.......... WENT! See we can go on and on. Many things like these never had new light at all. Their published writings simply NEVER CAME TRUE!!! And here is the other problem for JW's and silly laughable "refining claims". How can God refine a bad idea for the JW's, but at the very same time lead them to new BAD IDEAS? Explain that one Reniaa and spike? For example, if in 1980 God was "refining" the sorry Organ Transplant is "CANNIBALISM" WT embarrassment deal. Then how could he allow ALL THIS AFTERWARDS: "The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." {WT Jan 1 1989 12} [bound volume changed "20th century" to "day"] ".. there are many indications that 'the end' is much closer than that [the turn of the century]" {WT Mar 1 1984 18-9} "Shortly, within our twentieth century, the 'battle in the day of Jehovah' will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." {TNSK 216} "For the year 2000, I visualize a world transformed into a beautiful paradise! But I don't think that either the present world or its rulers will live to see that day.. We are living in the last days of the system of things." {AWAK Nov 8 1986 78} **** ON AND ON WE CAN GO WITH BAD IDEAS AND MISTAKES FROM WATCHTOWER-WORLD.

Once again Poor Reniaa and JW's gets taken to the woodshed. The sorry JW attempts to excuse all those mistakes is DEAD ON ARRIVAL. The JW's claim God is using only them (JUST READ THEIR OWN QUOTES ABOVE) all the while they have had pathetic, laughable embarrassments their entire 100 plus year existence. Yep, that would be the same DEAD ON ARRIVAL as all that WT embarrassments were when they first came off the presses ... D.O.A.. God was never behind any of it! Is total nonsense. The only folks that think JW's are chosen by God are JW's about JW's and that is it. Just telling you how it is. Poor Reniaa. Poor JW's Poor woodshed. Life is tough. Vinny
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

having serious doubts is always a problem for developing trust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit