Prophesying = Teaching

by Bystander39 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Not once in the Bible do we see a book being re written to suit new teachings (unless you look at all the pseudephigraphia)

The WT has gone back and forth on its "PROPHESIES" if this new defintion is correct. They only brought it in so apologists can divert attention AWAY from all the other false predictions the WT society made in its 140 years of saying "God's Kingdom of 1000 years has approached" pub 1973. (Luke 21: 8)

Look at the way the teachings on blood fractions went backwards and forwards during the 60s and 70s.

printing that there is no proof vaccinations work.

If any teaching a christian representing Jehovah is prophesy then they have prophesied BIG TIME.

Find the recent thread quoting it all. AND please dont bring in the date setting red herring - there was a thread on that just acouple of months ago that just about exhausted the subject.

Hamster is crying here - I started an abortive thread on this very subject and it was hijacked by trinitarians and JW date setter apologists.

My mother was at the DC this week. Said the "Keep on the Watch" talks were better than they have ever been.

Yeah. Right.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Not once in the Bible do we see a book being re written to suit new teachings (unless you look at all the pseudephigraphia)

The WT has gone back and forth on its "PROPHESIES" if this new defintion is correct. They only brought it in so apologists can divert attention AWAY from all the other false predictions the WT society made in its 140 years of saying "God's Kingdom of 1000 years has approached" pub 1973. (Luke 21: 8)

Look at the way the teachings on blood fractions went backwards and forwards during the 60s and 70s.

printing that there is no proof vaccinations work.

If any teaching a christian representing Jehovah is prophesy then they have prophesied BIG TIME.

Find the recent thread quoting it all. AND please dont bring in the date setting red herring - there was a thread on that just acouple of months ago that just about exhausted the subject.

Hamster is crying here - I started an abortive thread on this very subject and it was hijacked by trinitarians and JW date setter apologists.

My mother was at the DC this week. Said the "Keep on the Watch" talks were better than they have ever been.

Yeah. Right.

HB

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

You don't know, if you don't go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit