Experience - Did some "Yoga" at the Gym but was scared of demon attacks....wierd!

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Waffles--TOO FUNNY! What's the acronym? ROFLMAO? is that right?

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

LOL Waffles

And AMEN to Sphere.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Been practising yoga on and off for around 8 years now. Still yet to experience my first demon attack.

As bluecanary has already pointed out, you're not 'emptying your mind' at all, you're actually thinking clearer by forgetting about what causes you stress... WT perhaps?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Stretching, relaxing, meditating on your happy place (beach at sunset, mountains, etc.) is all it ever was in the classes I took.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have tried even worse things to get demons--the Ouija board, listening to thrash metal music (and rap, the filthiest kind), and everything else that goes against the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger (including the ultimate, bashing the Unholy Bible and posting on apostate forums). Still, the demons are not going to attack.

And, once I realized that Satan only tried to help mankind escape God's tyranny (even at the forfeit of his life), I realized that he was in no way going to try to harass us. Why would anyone risk their lives to help us find freedom from God turn around and attack those who they attempted to free? As for demons, they are no worse--all they wanted was to gain experiences that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag did not want them to have. They saw what was going on here, and wanted part of it. They did not mean harm to anyone, yet Jehovah punished them anyways.

If demons do not attack people (for obvious reasons), I realized that it was Jehovah that attacks. He does this in an attempt to threaten, coerce, and goad us into doing what is bad for ourselves and society, and to make sure people do not escape His adverse judgment. He has already brought us one Dark Ages, and is working feverishly on a Second Dark Ages. He has prevented every single political movement from resulting an a truly free society (starting with Nimrod, who I would like to see as President--to extricate us from the tyranny God has brought upon us). God prevents us from living to our full potential. And then He has the nerve to blame Satan or his demons. (Just a way to hide behind Satan so these Jehovah attacks can persist).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit