why I don't flip off women drivers

by John Doe 21 Replies latest social humour

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Ha! At first I thought you meant breasts.

Ha! Indeed. That too. But then, as a very experienced motor-car racer, I am keeping my full attention on my driving at all times.

• caliber
    caliber

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously

considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Are you telling us it takes death threats in order for you to treat women nicely ?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Maybe it is time for a quick recall (after all this Michael Jackson nonsense) of the true High Queen of Ferrari Automibles. No, not Enzo Ferrari's mistress - (or his formidable secretary), but -

Princess Lilliane de Rethy of Belgium. She was the younger English-American wife of the King of Belgium, Leopold from the late 50s up till her death about 10 years ago. She had a habit of ordering a special-bodied full custom Ferrari every year or two and would personally view the design as it was designed in clay and transferred by hand into metal. Some were presents for the King, but many she drove herself.

A lady with a great sense of style, most of these cars were later used as design prototypes for later production models and were some of the most beautiful Ferraris ever made.

She was also kind of the European royalty fashion queen of the day - so much so that she practically did the same self-designs for clothes with the famous fashion houses of Paris.

The legend has it that when Jackie Kennedy became First Lady, she told her wardrobe people to dress her "just like Princess de Rethy" and thus was born much of the Jackie-O presidential style.

Needless to say, NOBODY was giving this lady the bird on the highways of Europe.

• caliber
    caliber

Look out guys even the Queen is packin' these days ! ...

• JWoods
    JWoods

Look out guys even the Queen is packin' these days ! ...

Easy enough when it is highly ill-legal for everybody else in your country to do so.
  • Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

A guy friend sent this to me

This morning on highway 401, I looked over to my left and there
    was a Woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 110 km/h With her Face up
    next to her Rear view mirror Putting on her eyeliner.
    I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was
    Halfway over in my lane, Still working on that makeup.
    As a man, I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much; I dropped My electric shaver, Which knocked
    The donut Out of my other hand. In all The confusion of trying To
    straighten out the car Using my knees against The steering wheel, it
    knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee
    between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined
    the darn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important
    call.

Darn women drivers

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LMAO!!!

Very good reasoning JD!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

When women drivers flip me off or start screaming at me (very rare--I try to be a courteous driver), I blow them kisses.

It's always anybody's guess as to what happens next...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I didn't know you read Cosmo, JD??

• C. T. Russell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit