my road to recovery, step1...getting my tits out!

by highdose 55 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

JD, if you'll free your mind, your ass will follow.

So, you'll free my mind for $35 an hour?

• highdose
    highdose

...are you offering to help rodbar? ;) got your sketch pad out already eh?;)

• Robdar
    Robdar

So, you'll free my mind for $35 an hour?

Brother, it's gonna take more than $35.00 an hour to free your mind. And I'm not your therapist although you really need one.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Rob, you're very snippy lately. Have I offended you?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

You go girl , but don't put them out too far or you may attract the wrong kind of people.

Looking like a slut doesn't really do a girl any good.........really

• Robdar
    Robdar

...are you offering to help rodbar? ;) got your sketch pad out already eh?;)

if you are offering your tits for me to sketch, no thanks. I think you could help out JD, though. But as frightened as he is of girls, maybe not.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Rob, you're very snippy lately. Have I offended you?

My, but you are a sensitive man, aren't you? I wasn't being snippy. But I am beginning to believe you seek out offense.

I was sure you wouldn't mind my honesty since you are so honest yourself. And since you've stated that you're judgmental, I am sure you don't mind a little juding of yourself.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, you got to admit, you are pretty danged scary!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, you got to admit, you are pretty danged scary!

Only to some men. I think you know the type.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I was sure you wouldn't mind my honesty since you are so honest yourself. And since you've stated that you're judgmental, I am sure you don't mind a little juding of yourself.

That wasn't what I asked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit