Closure of an Elder run JW forum

by CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

Wrench is from Ohio. Never met him in person, but we debated. He banned me so many times from his forum, I kept signing up under different names, finally I stopped.

He might be going through a crisis of conscience, who knows. Too often these JW apologetics wind up defending the undefendable.

RR

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

WOW, the new active JW "truetheology" forum is SOOoooo BORING!..... where is all the juicy gossip?, the sex?, the drugs and rock'n'roll??????? I like this forum, to the mods of JWN- You guys Rock!

• magoo
    magoo

from my brother who is still a active witness, even though he has been disfellowshipped/reinstated more than once, i was told someone had turned that site into the society. i believe he said for copyright infringement.....i believe they qouted the daily scripture from the wtbts....

magoo

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Seems those in Brooklyn, the mouthpiece for God, have their priorities messed up.

If they truely are inspired of God, how can they have copyrights on what they publish?

They can quote and distort the bible any way they want to.

They were given to freely, yet if someone else wants to give freely, it's not ok.

purps

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I crashed one of those types of forums about a year ago. Was on it for about 3 months. Whenever a thread would start about how enjoyable the holiday witnessing was or how interesting the last assembly was, I would post a comment like this: "I went out over the holidays and it was a drag, no one wanted to talk and no one took the magazines"

Or on assembly threads I would say: "I thought the last assembly was boring I had a hard time staying awake"

The moderator would send me emails telling me I was too negative and I simply replied that I was just being honest and isn't that what we're supposed to be?

I finally quit because it was getting boring.

LD

• RR
    RR

Yeah, pretending you're a JW eventually gets tiresome.

• CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter
    CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter

magoo: from my brother who is still a active witness, even though he has been disfellowshipped/reinstated more than once, i was told someone had turned that site into the society. i believe he said for copyright infringement.....i believe they qouted the daily scripture from the wtbts....

Your brother must be thinking of a different forum. Wrench's board never contained the daily scriptures.

• TD
    TD
    Hopefully he is healthy and prospering.

..I hope Wrench is doing well too.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RR got repeatedly tossed????

...........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

This seems to be the only forum in which witnesses defend the Society, though they know that they are disobeying the GB.

http://www.truetheology.net/forum/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit