Scientists Create Human Sperm from Stem Cells

by betterdaze 28 Replies latest social current

• beksbks
    beksbks

Stop following me! I told you months ago I'm not interested in cybersex with you!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

During sexual intercourse, 250 million sperms are emitted from the male at a time. The sperms undertake an arduous journey in the mother's body until they make it to the ovum. Only a thousand out of 250 million sperms succeed in reaching the ovum. At the end of this five-minute race, the ovum, half the size of a grain of salt, will let only one of the sperms in. That is, the essence of man is not the whole semen, but only a small part of it. This is explained in the Qur'an:

( Does man reckon he will be left uncontrolled (without purpose)? Was he not once a drop of ejected semen? ) (The Qur'an, 75:36-37)

In the picture to the left, we see semen ejected into the uterus. Only very few sperms out of 250 million sperms emitted from the male can make it to the ovum. The sperm that will fertilise the egg is the only one out of a thousand sperms that have managed to survive. The fact that man is made not from the entire semen, but only a small part of it, is related in the Qur'an with the expression, "a drop of ejected semen".

As we have seen, the Qur'an informs us that man is made not from the entire semen, but only a small part of it. That the particular emphasis in this statement announces a fact only discovered by modern science is evidence that the statement is divine in origin.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> There is no way that even scientists can produce "daddy cells" when none exist unless they have very specific stem cells to begin with from which to produce spermatozoa as the scientific report states.

Sure, not YET. As I said... one or two more steps in advancement and all they will need is a few skin cells and there ya go.....

I recently read another article about how stem cells were formed from mature adult cells. A bit more work on that and the Psyco Chicks will be ready to go.

The real kicker is that legally, child support and other such things cannot be denied because the suit is, in fact, being executed on behalf of the child, not the mother. The mother has no grounds to drop any such suit on behalf of the child. This is why the man always looses.

Grammar Question:

and all they will need is a few skin cells

or

and all they will need are a few skin cells

I can't figure out if this is singular or plural. Yes, there are multiple cells, but the cells are considered a singular whole. Which is correct?

• beksbks
    beksbks

This is why the man always looses.

Evidently you have not heard statistics on deadbeat dads.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's not a legal issue. That's a funds collection issue.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Dear Alice,

I'm in a new relationship and would like to perform oral sex with my partner, but never have experienced my partner actually coming in my mouth. I know this sounds silly, but what does cum taste like and how much is there normally? From conversations I have had with my boyfriend, he would prefer me to "swallow." I'm just not sure I can do that, but would like to at least try, but I don't want to disappoint him by not knowing what to expect.

Dear Reader,

The quickest and most accurate way to answer your questions is by conducting a simple taste test. The next time your boyfriend ejaculates (before you let him do so in your mouth), dab his semen with your finger and give it a try. It doesn't taste like chicken, but do expect something warm and salty. Beyond that, your very own taste buds and his one-of-a-kind cocktail will combine to create a sensation uniquely yours. Quantity varies from guy to guy, and can be affected by how recently your boyfriend last came. If your chef has never sampled his own semen, ask him to pull up a chair and dig in. Alice believes it's important for partners to understand as best as possible what it is that each asks the other to do.

If his semen leaves a bad taste in your mouth, but you'd like to go back for seconds sometime, Alice's archived answers Do diet and exercise affect the taste of semen? and Girlfriend won't perform oral sex serves up some taste-enhancing tips.

Bon Appetit,

Alice
  • beksbks
    beksbks

My point is that many single mothers out there are "losing". Because of some male arse holes.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, elsewhere, keep your stem cells to yourself, and you'll be safe. Good helth to yoo.

S

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Scientists Create Human Sperm from Stem Cells

Big deal. I can do that from SCRATCH!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit