Why doesn't the WT just make a statement of MJ's standing with them?

by purplesofa 19 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just heard mention on the news of JW's again pertaining to burial etc concerning MJ.

I have heard and read more JW stuff in the media since his death than ever in the media.

Why not just come out and make a statement where MJ stood with the organization?

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

For the collective paranoid, schizophrenic psychotics in the gb, that is just too straight and simple an action to take.

S

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I wish a journalist would call them out on it, make them make a stand.

Surely someone has thought of it?!?!?!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Maybe they're waiting to see if there's any financial gain in it for them? The WT has its price. No point in blowing their chances, lol.

• snowbird
    snowbird

They have to consult their legal team before issuing a statement?

Legal team has to consider the ramifications?

Crazy people!

Sylvia

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

according to the news both Katherine and Joseph Jackson are witnesses

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They never acknowledged him when he was an active dub - in fact they never use "personality" of anybody..They never said anything when he was either d/f or d/a'd ...They have remained silent all these years, so they will remain silent a little longer.

BTW I knew a "sister" in the U K who had a family sister in a Beverley Hills Congregation back in the eighties. She always said that the boys over there had known Michael but were now forbidden to have anything to do with him.

• undercover
    undercover

Publicity. As long as people connect MJ to JWs then it's free press for the Society. And so many dumbasses are so stricken by his death, they might just be dumb enough to investigate the (supposed) religion of their fallen idol.

• shamus100
    shamus100

And so many dumbasses are so stricken by his death, they might just be dumb enough to investigate the (supposed) religion of their fallen idol.

Best not to turn your television set on at all today or for the next seven days at least, LOL.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I plan on watching Animal Planet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit