Romans 10:13

by PSacramento 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

[Spike Tassel] is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Each clarifies for himself as he is able based on the synthesis of the evidence available before him.

Spike, is that an answer to my question?! I do not have the slightest clue as to what you mean!

OK let's try again. Who is the name by which we can be saved? Jesus or Jehovah? Nice and simple...

All the best,

Stephen

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

[Spike Tassel] is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I concur with possible-san.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Spike Tassell,

Are you one of Jehovahs Witnesses?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike, are you like reniaa? She is a jw wannabe who never quite made it.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Surely you must be a JW Spike? They way you avoid answering a simple direct question fits their M.O. completely.

OK let's try again. Who is the name by which we can be saved? Jesus/Yeshua or Jehovah/Yahweh? Nice and simple...

All the best,

Stephen

• shamus100
    shamus100

SPIKE YOU SAID:

Post 401 of 403
    Since 6/16/2009

Isaac, there is an apparent mutual co-existence these days. As I said before, I participate fully in the singing, which is my way to share in the interchange of encouragement, even though the elders here don't share my enthusiasm for the singing, even chatting with one another while it's going on or taking a break from worship in another way. We each lead by example, according to our understanding or lack there of. We each play according to the rules as we each understand them.

All I have to say is wow...you surely serve man, not God. You truly are Spike_Tassal, the Watchtower_Vassal.

Ta da! He/she is a JW.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lying is a sin....

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

As to Stephen's question, sorry for my cognitive dissonance as previously here expressed. I was stumped by something in the tone which I rèad. My analysis of John 17:3 is that "Salvation from sin [a.k.a. everlasting life] is dependent upon on-going intake of divine knowledge, both of Jehovah (a.k.a. the only true God) and of the one whom Jehovah sent forth (a.k.a. Jesus Christ)." This knowledge includes the name of Jehovah [John 17:6, Matthew 4:4,7,10 which quote from the OT where the Tetragrammaton is used] as well as that of Jesus Christ [John 17:3], I suggest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit